Posts by larbear63

The Performance Mode is delayed due to shifted prioritiies.
    Most of the functionality can be covered by midi prg chg assignments.
    There is no other Product out there with Performance Mode, so we don't consider this to be the the most urgent feature.

I cannot remember to have announced an Editor.

CK

CK, if the performance mode is no longer a "priority" can we ask what is the most "urgent" priorities for the unit?
    from you website;
    Yet to be finished:
    - Performance Mode
    - Undo/Redo
    - Selective Browse (Soon it will be directly browse through all cabs of all rigs. We call it Selective Browse, and it will also be available for amp, eq, stomps and effects. It will look the same as browsing through the local presets). Those funktions will soon be available by firmware update.

could you at least give us some realistic expectations for the future of the unit? please. :?:

chris, or any of the kemper team:
    would it be possible to get an estimate of when the unit will start to receive some upgrades?
    i.e. performance mode, copy & paste, effects improvements, a foot controller, etc...........
    i have had my unit quite awhile & there has been VERY little upgrades, with the exception of bug fixes or MINOR tweaks.
    PLEASE...................... :S

chris, can you let us know what is NOT possible, so we stop asking for those features?

nice job!

+1

i like where you took my little dog... nice thing to share profiles an get them back with some tweaks you wouldn't have come across by yourself. check out the budda sd 30 cab as well, works well with my guitar...

cheers, kilian

thanks for the original profile. really shines for me. 8)

tim,
    please try this profile i posted to the rig exchange.
    it is called PITTBULL MKII
    it's a tweaked version of killians profile.
    i think it kills, but i need some feedback please.

Hey bro - I love the Pitbull profiles. I have owned 3 VHT amps and miss them quite a bit (until now).

This is one of my favorites and I was able to pull back the gain and get very usable rock tones.

GREAT SOUNDS!!

thanks bro, glad you liked it.

guys, please try this profile i just posted to the rig exchange.
    it is called PITTBULL MKII
    it's a tweaked version of killians profile.
    i think it kills, but i need some feedback please.

So I hear the rolling cart the shipper guy uses coming down the hall...expecting the unit I ordered from sweetwater. The one from Thomann was MIA and I hadnt heard back on additional US tracking info. Anyway, the Thomann one is here-the sweetwater one should be here shortly. Now I can go all bonamassa and have multiple rigs. Hmm, interesting thought.
    First question-what firmware. This one came with the initial junk, so I put 1.04 on it-thinking stable was good. I might stick 1.06 on the next one, just because. Compare apples and apples. Not going to have much time tonight, but tomorrow night I should have 4-5 hours to mess with it-and a low key band practice thursday.
    454 files imported. OK to reboot. hehehehehehehehehee
    So introductions-From the Chicago area. Axe-fx ultra, now axe2. Also have a HD500 and 11R as well as a GSP1101. Had a few pods and assorted other modelling things over the years. Currently in 2 cover bands so versatility is key for me. Looking forward to watching this little green box develop.

south elgin user here.

these profiles are being made & sold by forum user Armin.
    he does not share his profiles. :evil: