Posts by rdwilson

ok , now i can veiw the downloads, & i'm not sure why, i got no message stating i'm registered , got email from support saying the serial has to be entered w/upper & lower case as printed on label, also said to go to menu to check if correct, but i cant seem to find menu button , i would really love to get the situation remedied today & update os & download profiles, thanks to all that have offered me help, roger

sary, thanks, but i'm still getting same message, roger

Ok i'm back to work & have very little time to try to use my kpa only a few minutes a day,,but 2 days ago i tryed to register my serial # , & i kept getting a wrong serial # message, any ways i was typing in the letters as the were printed on the kpa which was a series of upper & lower case letters, finally i typed in all lower case letters, & never got any kind of message, but dont know if i'm registerd or not, still cant post in the private forum, & can't find the profile downloads ( which i found 3 days ago & saved in favorites, but cant view anymore), i get a message saying not available, anyone have a link ? the only profiles that i can find is by tony mckensy, any help would be apreciated. roger

thank you , i will try again when i return home, & thanks to all replys, i am having trouble with registration right now, i dont have any serial # s on kpa.

You cannot (yet) connect the KPA to the PC, we where talking about transferring the backup file to the PC before to format the USB on the KPA

ok , i must be a dumba$$ today (bad headache) i removed the usb after shutting kpa off, plugged usb into pc, sent to my documents, but cannot view the file, scared i'm going to erase the stock downloads, is there a video to view of the procedure ? thanks to all for answers

As long as you have your data backed up on your desktop, you need to have the Kemper format the USB stick. After formatting (FAT32), you can copy the data back on to the stick from your desktop.

There should be three folders on the Kemper

Backup - for KPA backup files
    OS - put the kaos file in there to update firmware (always save old firmware on desktop in case of issues)
    Shared - profiles go in here.

i did not hook the kpa to pc , was just trying to format the usb stick, am i doing this wrong ?

my buddy brian was a tester i heard his 1st kpa last winter, he sent it back , & now has his new one, & i ordered a kpa from his store, i wanted a black one, like the one that was posted from namm. but brian said they only come in green, after i recieve mine & warranty expires, i will paint mine black ( outer shell), as i dont like green at all.no offence meant to kemper or anyone that likes green, but i think the color sucks, black or silver for me... :thumbup: .