Posts by Mats_Nermark

BTW - editing a Browse Mode rig would not edit the rig in Performance Mode. anyway. The Performance Mode rig is copied from the Browse Mode rig, and then is a completely separate rig.

This makes no sense at all to me.

I have just unpacked my Remote and I have a set up where I have made Performances per song. Some of these Performances uses the same Rigs. I though that if I wanted to change the Rig, I loaded it in Browse mode,made my changes and the changes would be reflected in all my Performances. Sort of like using a CSS in a web site.

Paul - if I understand your post correctly, I have to go inte each slot of every Performance to make the same change to every Rig?

Cheers,

Mats N

Hi,

I 'm fortunate to be working with Michael Britt on some of his profile projects and have been spoiled by his quality work. But as I know, there are many good profiles out there in the public domain for free (including my own on my site http://www.nermark.com). So I set out to write a tune where I would use only free profiles. This is the result of this self challenge.

Clean rhythm profile is a free TAF profile of a Blackstar.
    Lead profile is my own Suhr ML100 from the Fenix Sessions.
    Funky bass is a Ampeg SVT from the Rig Exchange.

Hope you enjoy it!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,

Mats N

Hi!

Just finished a tune where I used the KPA for the funky bass part.
    Hope you enjoy it!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,

Mats N

It's in the Stomps, Mats

I apologize for being dense but do you referring to one of the Stomp buttons or the button labeled Stomp. I can only find the Space parameter in the Output section and it's global. Not per rig. What am I missing?

Edit: Found it! Space is now a stomp effect. Has anyone experienced if there's a difference if using space pre och post profile?

Cheers,

Mats N

Im uploading some special Profiles on my forum now. (will be there in 10 mins)
    Its a cornell Romany, (based on a Deluxe Amp) - but I made it all vintage like!. (on purpose)

Still testing, but some of them are uber cool! - brilliant with a strat! and perfect for that country thang!

I where, may I ask, can we find those profiles.

BTW, I haven't yet receive my confirmation mail from your site.

Cheers,

Mats N

Can someone talk more about the tweeds or review a different pack that owns them? I have the Marshall already. I'm on the fence as to what to get next. I have a lot of fender amps from amp factory and I love their character. But britt really gets that in the room sound. Any suggestions are welcome.

Hi!

Here are my opinions of Michael's new mini packs.

69 Marshall 50
    Just about the best Marshall I have ever seen, heard or tried. Excellent dynamics and a sense of raw power.

Tweed Pack:
    Great Fender and some really nice clean tones if I reduce a bit of gain here and there. I think Mike has captured the ”tweed” sound nicely. Very few tweed profiles have captured the essence of the tweed, but he did it.

Driftwood Pack:
    I really don’t know how to play heavy at all, but this pack makes me sound like I do. Almost like magic. I’m actually thinking of incorporating some heavy riffs in a ad score I’m working on. I may even get away with it. :)

Jim Kelley Pack:
    The funny part of this pack is that I had no preconception of how a Kelley ”should” sound. I’ve never played a Kelley and the only player I’ve really listened to who I know used a Kelley is Jim Ferris during his stint with Mr Mister. Those sounds were awesome but were recorded when studio racks where the norm and it’s hard to tell what the guitar tone ends and the effects start to take over. But I can definitely see myself turning to this in the near future for a few things I have in a pre-planning stage.

Guytron Pack:
    This is also an interesting experience. I have read great things about the Guytron but never tried it and the only player I’ve listened to that used never got a really great sound in my opinion. So I don’t know where to place these sounds. So far I think that I will use them more with my set neck HB guitars than with my bolt-ons. But they do sound good, so I figure I have to give them some time to get familiar with them.

Cheers,

Mats N