Posts by Burkhard

The pedal links work as intended in current OS versions. You can simulate and observe the behavior on page Pedal Links in System/Pedal Settings.

If WahPedal to Volume and WahPedal to Pitch are activated and no wah and no pedal pitch effect are active, all three controllers for Wah, Pitch, and Volume Pedal constantly follow the moves of the Wah Pedal. If you activate a wah or a pedal pitch effect, the current pedal position is immediatly applied to those effects. As soon as you activate a wah effect or a pedal pitch effect or both, the controller of Volume Pedal freezes in its current position and doesn't follow the moves anymore. If you deactivate the wah and pitch effects, the controller of the Volume Pedal doesn't jump to the current pedal position, but is softly catched following pedal moves from its current position. We intend to avoid volume jumps. If you load another Rig, the controller for Wah and Volume Pedal maintain their last positions, while the controller of Pedal Pitch is reset to heel, which we see as the default position of pedal pitch effects.

We are currently not planning any functional changes in this area.

You can work on Performances even while no PROFILER is connected. In that case Performances in your Local Library. However, you can only exhange complete Rigs in those Performance Slots, activate/deactivate Slots, and tag the Performance. You cannot edit the sounds that way. Sound parameters like Delay Mix are only available while a PROFILER is connected and that Rig is currently loaded in the PROFILER and appears in the Editor. Otherwise, how would you control your sound edits, while you cannot hear it? Consequently, if you intend to edit the sound of a Rig in a Performance Slot, the PROFILER needs to run in Performanc Mode and the Performance needs to be loaded..

Again, if you hold the LOCK button, all modules and sections which are currently locked will be indicated by the corresponding button being lit. You must have locked either amp or cab or stack or a combination of those. And this does only happen if you press the LOCK button while one of those sections or modules are in focus. If the output section is in focus and you press LOCK, this will have no impact as the output section is permanently global ("Locked") by design.

There are often several ways to achieve the same or similar results. Such section presets are not visible in Rig Manager as well as PROFILER. Stage. But if you have such a precious combination of effects, that you intend to use more than once, you have probably used it once in a Rig already. Then you can temporarily lock the modules and "copy" it into a destination Rig this way. This process works for two, three or four modules or even beyond second boundaries e.g. modules C, D, DLY and REV.

We were never able to reproduce such an issue and therefor conclude, it's a misunderstanding.

After creation of a new PROFILE you need to press STORE and work through three pages of tagging assistent. At that time the name of the reference Rig gets suggested as a starting point for your edits to enter a meaningful new name for the new Rig you create. After editing you confirm with STORE again.

If you follow the complete process you will create a new Rig, it will be added to the pool, and it will always carry your owner name as the Rig, Amp and Cabinet Author. If you missed to edit the Rig name, there will be two Rigs carrying the same name, but their authors and creation dates will be different. After testing this many time we don't think there are any circumstances, that the new Rig overwrites the reference Rig.

If you think the opposite, please open a support ticket and deliver concrete facts - ideally a video, that shows, how you operate after refining the new PROFILE.

Ok.. maybe I'm figuring it out.

I set that cab from within the global output section. So the MBritt cab was applying to everything because I also locked the output cab section after I set it to the Mbritt cab. I unlocked it now and it seems to be letting in the cabs from the other profiles.

I think it might be working. But if I'm wrong I'll respond to this post again.. ha ha.. I'm such a moron! :)

That is not the case. The cab is always part of the Rig. It sounds as if you have locked the cabinet module. Locking makes the current module or section global. Hold the LOCK button to see what is locked.

Or you are monitoring via MONITOR OUTPUT and have activated with Kemper Kone Speaker Imprints. If Kemnper Kone plus MOnitor CAb. Off are activated, you hear the selected Speaker Imprint on the MONITOR OUTPUT instead of the cabinet PROFILE. But this is meaningless, if you don't use a Kemper Kone.

Nutzt Du die Aux In Funktion mit RETURN und ALTERNATIVE IN? Deren Lautstärke regelt man mit den Aux In Mixes in der Output Sektion. Wüßte ansonsten nicht, warum das nicht laut genug sein sollte.

You can assign other functions to the LOOPER, TUNER, and TAP buttons in System Settings/Remote Settings/Button Assignments globally.

Available are module on/off, Action&Freeze, Looper functions and Morph trigger. Check out the menu.

You could morph the Rate of the Tremolo.

Parameters which are not specific to just one effect type are explained on a higher level e. g. at the beginning of the Reverb chapter or even at the beginning of the Effects section.

In such a case You could use the search function in our PDF manuals.

With the EffectButtons I-IIII, You can switch on/off modules or activate/deactivate Action&Freeze with each button.

You can use the Rig Buttons to trigger Morphing.

These Effect Button assignments are by Rig, so you can use these buttons for different functions by Rig.

Please check out the attached presets:

¨   Preset: Full Dr Vintage Wide

pasted-from-clipboard.png

¨   Preset: Full Dr Flat Wide

¨   Preset: Full Dr Vintage HC

¨   Preset: Full Dr Flat HC

¨   Preset: Full Dr Vintage STD

¨   Preset: Full Dr Flat STD