Posts by Burkhard

An der Ethernet-Buchse im PROFILER liegt es nur, wenn sich nachvollziehen lässt, dass dort mechanisch der Kontakt zum Stecker verloren geht.

Ansonsten könnte es auch das Kabel sein, welches einfach zu wenig Strom durchlässt. Wenn die Remote unterversorgt ist, gibt es Probleme. Und wenn der PROFILER das merkt, hängt er die Remote bis zu einem Neustart ab. Wird das Originalkabel verwendet? Mal entweder mit dem Originalkabel oder einem ganz kurzen 0815-Ethernetkabel versuchen. Wenn es dann zuverlässig funktioniert, liegt's am Kabel.

"Load Defaults" in editor does the same as selecting the headline corresponding to an effect type in the right column and pushing soft button 4 on the effects selection screen of the PROFILER. "Load Type" in editor does the same as pushing soft button 2 on that screen.

These functions are explained on the first pages of the Main Manual.

Register first. I'm guessing you should enter your name in the Stage exactly like you have on the Toaster.

Owner Name is included in a PROFILER backup. After restoring the backup of your Head on the Stage you should just check two items:

1. Global pedal assignments - the Stage has four PEDAL sockets, while the Head has two plus another four with Remote. These assignments don't automatically map to the Stage.

2. Monitor Output Source - by default the Head MONITOR OUT is mono and optionally stereo, while the Stage offers a dedicated stereo MONITOR OUT. Therefor the output source of the MONITOR OUT might require your intervention.

If you search the Main Manual PDF document for "Aux In" you find the information, that RETURN 1 and 2 of the PROFILER Stage can also be used to feed in an audio signal from an external device e.g. a smartphone.

The message indicates, that one of the Aux In Mix controls in the Output Section isn't completely cranked down, which blocks the RETURNs for that function. You find the soft knobs on page Aux In within the Output Section. Dial all three knobs to the left side.

If the pedal is loose and moves, the resistance is fluctuating and that is causing the PROFILER to activate the Wah. Otherwise it might compromise the response time using Bypass@Stop. Bypass@Heel has a little grace area. Therefor vibrations in heel position shouldn't cause that issue in combination with Bypass@Heel.

I never experienced that with my two Mission and Dunlop expression pedals.

I'm using a Mission with Bypass@Stop and with no toe switch in the rehearsal room and never had that issue. I'm testing with another Mission with a spring and no toe switch and never experienced that behavior. There must be something in your environment causing fluctuations of the electrical resistance, which are consequently interpreted as moves by the PROFILER. If the resistance is stable, it doesn't happen.

The whole KEMPER Kabinet functionality is explained in the Main Manual chapter KEMPER Kone and KEMPER Kabinet.

It explaines which outputs have to be used (SPEAKER OUTPUT or MONITOR OUTPUT with external power amp) and which options have to be activated.

Die Rigs im Browse Pool des Gerätes findest Du unter All Rigs/MyProfiler. Ich würde aber Rigs aufheben, die ich später noch zum Bauen neuer Performances verwenden möchte.

Ja, der Speicherbereich des Performance Modus ist völlig unabhängig vom Browse Pool.

Auch hier wieder befinden sich nur die Presets im Gerät, die Du unter All Presets/MyProfiler siehst. Presets sind zwar Grundbausteine für Rigs, aber gespeicherte Rigs und Performances sind unabhängig vom Bestand der Presets. Bei den Presets würde ich aber mal abwarten. Die nächste OS-Version führt eine automatische Bereinigung und Aktualisierung aller Factory Effekt Presets durch. Und ab da kann Du die eh nicht mehr löschen, weil die Factory Effekt Presets ab da praktisch zum Betriebssystem gehören. Deine eigenen Presets kannst Du natürlich jederzeit löschen.