Posts by Burkhard

Yes, you can trigger the dive bomb via Morphing, which I do:

1. You use the effect Pedal Vinyl Stop in your Rig.

2. Then you activate MorphPedal to Pitch, which links the Pitch Pedal controller to the Morph Pedal controller.

3. Now you trigger Morphing via the corresponding Rig Button in the lower row. The button triggers a simulated travelling of the Morph Pedal.

4. This triggers the dive bomb according to the Rise Time and Fall Time you set in Rig Menu.

It's the other way around:

Input Section locked by default in Browser Mode assuming, this is the place to check out Rigs with varying guitars. So you set Clean Sens according to the guitar you currently use and then load Rigs and test, while the Clean Sens sticks.

Input Section not locked by default in Performance Mode assuming, here you create your Performances e. g. related to particular songs and musical scenes and the guitar associated with a song is given. Now you load Performance A and play with guitar 1, then you load Performance D and play with guitar 55 and the stored Clean Sens values take effect automatically, which relate to the various guitars.

You could use basically any universal MIDI foot controller.

The original Behringer FCB1010 has the limitation of memorizing just 100 presets. A chip tuning like Uno4Kemper overcomes that limitation, established 2-way communication and limits the amount of programming needed significantly. And it's cheap. From my perspective a no brainer. I would decide between Uno4Kemper and Eureka chip-tuning.

The Reference Manual has been obsoleted and replaced by the Main Manual, which is called "Das Große Handbuch" in German. This happened a while ago and since OS 5.5.

This Effect Button behavior is described in both. Here the text from the current Das große Handbuch:

Ein- und Ausschalten von Effektmodulen

Die Effekttaster schalten die zugewiesenen Effektmodule unabhängig voneinander und ausgehend von ihrem aktuellen Zustand an und aus. Man kann also nicht nur mehrere Effektmodule gleichzeitig ein- bzw. ausschalten. Es ist auch möglich Module auszuschalten, während man gleichzeitig andere Module einschaltet. Die unteren weißen LEDs zeigen dabei die Schaltzustände der ersten beiden zugewiesenen Effektmodule an.

I suggest you use current manuals in order to avoid such confusions.

Mit aktuellem OS hat man beim Stage einen Copy/Paste Funktion für die Module auch ohne Rig Manager. Man muss nur den betreffenden Modul-Taster etwas länger drücken, während das Modul schon offen ist. Also z. B. X öffnen, dann noch einmal den Taster von X drücken. Jetzt öffnet sich eine Maske mit Copy/Paste.

Im Performance Mode findet man unter Edit/Slot Settings/Move Slot.

It sounds like the file got corrupted during the downlaod process or your USB memory stick has an issue.

Not sure, what you mean by "blank thumbdrive". If the USB memory stick has been prepared for use with the PROFILER following our instructions, it isn't blank, but has three folders: Shared, Backups, OS Update.

Make sure the current OS on your PROFIELR is at least OS 1.8.2. If the current OS is older, 1.8.2 needs to be installed first. This revision is available on our downlaod page under Older Software Versions for this purpose.

I don't know, how you performed "a data wipe" on your PROFILER and if you did, why are you surprised, that no amps are left. And referring to "amps" …. do you really mean amps in terms of amplifier presets or Rigs?

If you intend to import Rigs, then copy/paste or drag/drop Rigs from the Local Library of Rig Manager into MyProfiler under Rigs. If you itnent to import amplifier presets you can select those from the Local Library and import those into MyProfiler under presets.

If you unintentionally erased you data, you could also restore your latest PROFILER backup.

Ich kann das unter OS 7.1.8 nur dann beobachten, wenn ich an einer Performance etwas verändere, z. B. mit einem Effect Button ein Modul an- oder abschalte oder ein Tempo eintappe, und nur so lange, bis ich die Performance wieder frisch lade.

Ignorieren Sie einfach mal die Performance, die nach dem Start erscheint. Diese Performance spiegelt ja nicht (!) den gespeicherten Zustand wieder. Einfach einmal nach dem Neustart eine Performance frisch laden.

Yes, when you send redundant CCs and reload the same Slot, that intentionally triggers Morphing. You cannot reload the currently loaded and perhaps in a performance edited Slot, except if you disable "Rig Button Morph". If you use bank select+program change you always load/reload that Slot and can control Morphing via CC# 80.

I wouldn't recommend those control changes (#47-54), if you are using Ableton to send MIDI. Those are designed for use with some MIDI foot controllers with limited capabilities. With Ableton I would recommend to use combinations of bank select LSB (CC# 32) and program changes to directly load any of the 625 Slots in Performance Mode. You see the address of each Slot in the dark box on the left of the display while no Remote is connected. Details can be found in the Main Manual chapter MIDI.