Posts by Burkhard

I guess, I don't exactly understand your intended setup.

If you deactivate and lock the Stack Section the Output Source "Stack" would practically just include the modules A-D.

If you configure Loop Mono into module D and activate that effect loop, the SEND would deliver a signal including Module A-C.

Then the FCB 1010 is broken,I guess. I know, these pedals work with a LED light barrier and a foil stripe. The foil stripe is connected to the pedal and is moving through the light barrier while you move the pedal. It works like a continuous shutter. Perhaps there is a mechanical issue inside the FCB 1010, that could be fixed.

Your question is very unspecific and terminology is unclear.

I guess, you don't intend to "automate MIDI channel switching". You do this once and keep the MIDI channel setting. By default the receiving MIDI channel is set to "Omni". You can leave it there.

Assuming that you intend to load Rigs in Browser Mode (or Slots in Performance Mode?), you need to send MIDI program changes. If the PROFILER receives a MIDI program change it displays a "'#" for a short moment. If this program change number is assigned to one of the Rigs in your Browse Pool, the PROFILER loads that Rig. The assignments are managed on page "Browse Mode OrgChg" in System Settings. Details are in the Main Manual.

This calibration of the built-in pedal is really a job that has to be done within the FCB 1010. And that is the purpose of the FCB 1010 pedal calibration.

If your pedal sends MIDI control change #7 value 15 as the lowest, the PROFILER cannot interpret this as value 0.

Agree to paults. As long as the preset is current it can be figured out the way he is suggesting.

However, most of the situations people want to refer to the "current preset", there is no such thing! We don't want to indicate something as "current preset" which doesn't exist. There might be a preset which had been loaded in the past followed by parameters changes. So the current state is not equal to that preset, might not even be close, could be completely different.

Not through Morph I don't think so...the point is Morph is set up specifically per slot so almost by definition is not globally set... :(

As I suggested above … by locking the modules these become global including the morphed parameters inside.

Example:

Place a Pure Boost in module X and a Delay in DLY module.

Set the volume of the Pure Boost and the Mix of the Delay up for morphing.

Lock the two modules X and DLY.

Now you can load any Slot/Rig. The Pure Boost and Delay are maintained. And you can morph the parameters at any time.

just love the new reverbs

Is there a way to copy a performance to a new slot and maintain the current setting and not going back to the zero settings for stomps etc. What I am getting at is when you tweek the parameters of a performance like wah, gain, any settings within a stomp , volume etc and come to an amazing sound that you would like to keep as is , if you copy it and then paste it into a new slot , then the new slot when you click on it will revert back to the un tweeked original sound of the performance. So is there any way to take a snapshot that will take with it the exact parameters you have tweeked.

regards Robbymust

You can copy the current edited Slot (COPY button), navigate to another Slot, and paste it there (PASTE button). However, if you hit the Rig Buttons of the Remote to load Slots, former edits to the Rigs will get withdrawn. So, either you store the Performance before you change Slots via Remote OR you stick to the RIG Navigation Cross on the front panel to navigate to other Slots.

The idea of this routing (DLY+REV Routing >0) is, that only the wet portion of the delay in the DLY module gets reverberated. So the dry portion of the delay is bypassing the REV module. And this routing doesn't change when you just switch off the delay. Otherwise there would be complete "jumps" of the reverb while you switch the delay on/off.

If you perform PROFILING you select one of the Rigs in your pool as a starting point and by default all its effects are taken over into the resulting Rig, which includes the new PROFILE. I assume TJ have used a Rig as a starting point for many or all of their PROFILEs with DLY+REV Routing or its predecessor DEL+REV Balance set to +58%. That's how it got spread.

It doesn't matter. You can perform updates of the PROFILER without the Remote being connected. Then, when PROFILER and Remote get connected next time or any other Remote gets connected to that PROFILER, the PROFILER will automatically update the Remote as needed. The only downside is, that this could take a few seconds before the Remote is ready to be used. I have not experienced one single scenario where that hasn't succeeded.

My question would be, which type of effect is placed in the DLY module of those Rigs in question. Perhaps DLY+REV Routing just does, what it is supposed to do the way the author designed the Rig!? This picture is from the Main Manual and it shows, how the routing works in the range above 0%:

Schon klar! Ich versuche ja nur deutlich zu machen, warum für die Anwendung, um die es hier geht, das Zurückspielen eines kompletten Backups sinnvoll ist. Derjenige, der seinen Auftritt mit einem fremden PROFILER bestreitet, möchte ja nicht nur seine "nackten" Sounds (inkl. "Normteilen"), sondern auch seine gewohnte Benutzerumgebung haben. Einige der Fallen, in die man beim Auftritt bestimmt nicht tappen möchte, hatte ich genannt. Und ein Backup zu erzeugen und zurückzuspielen ist ja machbar. Damit vermeidet man Überraschungen.:thumbup: