Posts by Rispsira

Wow! I havent been loading much profiles latelly because its getting unmanageable (wish i had more time!)
    But i was tempted by that one and even though i didnt have the time to thoroughly try different cabs (thank you Tills btw)
    But with the few i tried man.... Just amazing!! I tried it at first with a music man guitar then a strat and it worked beautifully on both! I really hope a lot of people will give it a shot.

Thanks so much Bruno!

Here's my rackmount. :)

[Blocked Image: http://www.animusmundi.net/images/IMG_0052.JPG]

nice rack!! some great stuff in there. Do you still use your litlle labs by the way or are you using the kpa's direct out for clean di signal in case youre planning to reamp?
    Im asking because i have been using the same reamp box but havent had the chance to compare both ways (tho i still think youll need the reamp box if not for tracking the di but for reamping..)
    Cheers!

Hi guys!
    I was trying out the delays the other day and i was using the dual (stereo) delays and i couldnt figure out how to set it up in ms for each repeat. Is there a way to do that or are you only able to set up the repeats relative to the (tap or global) tempo?
    Thanks!

Hello there!
    Unfortunatelly i havent had the chance to dive into my kemper just yet, but so far i recommend and advise you to check some of the bad cat profiles. I found one i REALLY like with a bit of tweaking and i hope you find it helpful as well. However im gonna need to check back which one it is specifically but theyre not many so far (as far as i know) so it shouldnt be hard to find.
    Cheers!
    Sary

request number one: i love how i explained to the kemper guys how this could be achieved. Me that doesnt know a thing technically talking to the kemper team. I apologise for that (nonsense) i shouldve kept my mouth shot :S haha

request number 3: mm.. pretty sure this couldve been explained much better.. Sorry for the english guys!

...well at least to me lol. I LOVE my kemper already but it would be nice if i could have this feature:

1- a better way to manage the profiles; i think this should be the most difficult thing to deal with with the kemper.
    a solution would be a librarian and/or a nice thing to have would be the chance to try a profile by loading it without writing it until you save it for example. This could be done (especially since i guess this could differ from a pc's ram vs rom) by writing the profile into memory and then deleting it automatically once the user changes profiles or simply does not "save" it

2- the ability to mix and match two profiles at the same time. Like have one amp on the right and another on the left or simply a mix of the two on both sides,

3- when hopefully the power amp is out and you connect it to another cab than the target profiled amp. Then when you switch between the profiled and original amp's sound, after hearing the original amp through its connected cab and switching to the profile, to be able to mute the amp and hear the kemper through its poweramp and cab. This would be helpful for those who dont have a seperate room for the cabinets. you sit in one room listen to the amp thu its cab and then switch to the kemper profile thru its poweramp and cab. Nice!

4- a faster loading time to start the kemper would be nice too :) but thats not as important.

mm weird, now that i open the page i do still get this:

Search: Rigs Amp Profiles Cabinets Authors

but underneath that no profiles. I tried refreshing the page several times (started happening as of yesterday) but its still not workin :s

PS: im logged in

Yep that's me :)

BTW you don't need something that big ..I have 18Mo used in my Kemper PC folder with may be 500 rigs ,some updates ETC... a 1GB is already overkill ;)

Yes i know man! i just bought the 4gb cause i liked how it looks and it was cheap but now i have to use my 8gb usb so it is ironic :s

Anyway great to talk to you man i heard some great things over at HRI coming from you :thumbup:

A plus tard l'ami!

wow, this is some great news!

it looks like it's still a prototype. i would expect the final version to have more than (what looks to be) one 8 Ohm output.

exactly IS some great news but it would be sad if it turns out to be a mono poweramp :S

especially with the kemper's stereo capabilities

EDIT: actually now that i think about it it wouldnt be that bad since live id be going through the main outs to the PA and optionally i could get a single cab for the extra thump and feeling. But i still hope they make it stereo

Bruno thanks for your help!! (Btw are you the same Bruno that hangs out on HRI?)

I tried another usb (8gb) this time and it worked (so i dont think i am doing anything wrong). I Dono why the smaller usb isnt recognised but that sucks cause i bought it especially for the kemper haha

(btw i cant beleive me ears. i had high expectations but wow. just tried fender with some stock profiles, havent tried high gain with humbucks yet.)

I just bought a new 4gb usb. I inserted in the kemper but nothing happens. I read that the 3rd soft button (i guess the ones between type and browse knobs should light up but nothing happens.

Are there some compatibility issues with specific usbs?

So finally i have the time to focus on my kemper tomorrow at last and try it out!! (crossing fingers that nothing unexpected comes up) so im pretty psyched as i have been following this unit's news since day one when it was announced..

I have a stupid question to ask and i think the answer is no but i just want to make sure. (read most of the 9 pages of threads in the kemper Qs section but dont remember to have seen the answer sorry if i missed it :s

Is there a way that i can "load" users profiles to audition them without actually downloading them into the kemper? (sort of a RAM vs ROM thingy); i have so many profiles that i am worried if i put them all in itll take me forever to find the ones i like.

If there isnt a way to do that then its all good!

PS: cant wait to start profiling my amps (would be great to have that at home to record with whenever i want..)

Cheers!

Cool thanks Ola,
    Unfortunately wont have time till at least tuesday to try my kemper but will watch your vid in the meantime.
    BTW hows your new fortin amp treatin you?

not that im implying anything.. ?(

Sary

yes actually i have only heard good experiences with thomann so i apologize guys

Thanks for the reply!

I don't think it's a B stock. I've ordered a lot gear at Thomann and it's always in perfect condition. When it's B stock they will sell it with discount as B stock. See the special page on the website.

http://www.thomann.de/nl/kempe…ling_amplifier_bstock.htm

I think there were FW versions that didn't show the start up screen. I know it works different with different FW versions. Hope this will help.