Posts by Rispsira

Well, its up to you Radley but since im not the only user whos kemper didnt start that way then i say its normal software keeps being changed so things dont always go according to the manual at a certain pt in time. I dono about the name but maybe since it defaults to "my kemper" then its normal

And to be perfectly honest with you i was pissed because of a song that didnt turn out the way i wanted haha :S and now that i fixed it and feel better im just excited to try my new kpa asap (maybe not b4 monday tho ;( ..) especially since its in good condition so nothing to complain about.

Ps: i just registered it as well without any problems so lets not waste time and start profiling! maybe the next saturday.
    Will definitely share if i get some usable profiles

Well in that case maybe the manual states something that has changed by now. Cool then. You know the unit looks very clean so even if it turns out to be a B-stock i am sure i will be very happy with it. The only issue i have is when a seller isnt honest with you. (had some bad experiences in the past..)

However everybody has good things to say about Thomann so im gonna assume that it was really a coincidence and a one time mistake when the other user here got sent a B-stock when he paid for a new one.

Thanks for taking the time to reply !!

in the manual it says
    "immediately after the startup screen you will be prompted to set the time and date and enter your name etc"

i didnt get any of that and theres already a date in there. I called thomann specifically to ask them not to send me a B-stock kemper. Twice.
    Maybe that's just me but i have the right to be stupid enough to pay a bit more to get the same product.

I dont see another explanation for that except they sent me one, and in another thread about problems registering someone mentionned thomann did the same thing to him.

I hope i am wrong but if that is the case i am pissed off. (i asked somebody to bring them to my country on the plane with them btw so i cant return it back in that case; i know its not a big deal and im being a kid - ill enjoy it for what it is regardless but i dont like being lied to when doing business.)

Very unethical and unprofessional.

I hope i am wrong, in which case i will gladly apologize. for now i will try to register it as soon as i have the time cause its a bit chaotic at the moment.

Cheers guys.

thanks for the reply guitarnet!

i understand how to mix mics for profiling but i wonder if the kemper can analyse two different amps at once. I doubt it will give good results (unless someone already tried it; youre saying Tyler did but i didnt understand if you meant several mics or amps) but it would be worth trying.

However i think programming wise it could be possible to just mix two profiles but it will be up to the people at Kemper whether they do it or not. Fingers crossed!

Hi everyone!

My KPA arrived today and im going to pick it up soon; pretty psyched!

I have been reading the manual a bit though i catch myself spacing out a lot of times because its not in front of me to try the stuff ive been reading haha.

I havent read anything regarding the question i have so im guessing this feature is not available but i thought id ask and make sure:

If you profile a couple of amps, is there a way to mix two amps like one on each side if in stereo or a simple mix of the two for combining a different character?

i usually like to experiment with that while recording so if there is a way to manage that live it would be great.

Cheers!

Hey man just to let you know, that's what i thought at first so i checked and it turned out i was logged in. In fact when you arent logged in you can access the page but you cant download rigs for example.

I used to access it normally since day 1 but for some reason in the last few days its only accessible through the community tab. there must be some technical issue for some specific IP users or som? well im not good at "technical" internet problems so id rather stop talking :D

Hi Roger,

i think the kemper exchange page has been down for the last two days. Unless its just me that cant access it in which case this would have been a nice pointless reply :)

but i think its temporarily down or som.

Cheers
    Sary

EDIT:
    ok im checking the rig and profile exchange threads on this forum and people seem to be exchanging rigs normally so it seems it IS a useless response to your thread sorry man..

i personally get this:

The page you are looking for is not available for one of the following reasons:

Our web server cannot find the page you requested. The link may be broken or expired.
    Please select one of the following starting points instead:
    Home
    Kemper Profiling Amplifier
    Contact us