Posts by grorig

- when wah slot (D) is ON, i can use the wah, no problem
    - when wah is off , no volume change :

It happens exactly the same to me.
    I forgot to mention that when I turn on the wah, the exp. pedal acts immediately as wah controller, but when I disable it, I have to wait a few seconds, until the exp. pedal starts to act as a volume pedal. Maybe it happens the same to you.

A Roland EV-5 (and other exp. pedals I use) works fine with the settings below:
    - Type 1 --- Wah
    - Wah Pedal to Vol. checked
    - Pedal Mode : On
    - Volume location: pre - effects
    (sometimes when I change the volume location, the EV-5 doesn't respond as volume when the wah slot is desabled! When this happens I disconnect and reconnect the cable to the pedal, and most of times it works again, if it doesn't I store the rig with the new volume location and I restart the KPA, then the pedal works normally again.)

- Ensure that the vol pot on the side of the pedal, is set to minimum position.

The solution for me will be if panorama will pan left and right main outputs being in master mono.
    But this is not possible now.

Then i could have master mono mix of my electric guitar only in left output and when I change to a acustic rig with a loop, then will have master mono mix of my acustic guitar only in right output.

For this case IMO is better to use an external midi controllable A-B box, connecting just one of the kpa main output to the A-B box's input, and then you can switch between the two outputs of the A-B box.
    A Lehle-Dual switcher , (and other midi A-B switchers of course) can do this fine.
    http://lehle.com/IT/Lehle-Dual-SGoS

You can plug:
    - the magnetic pickup output to KPA input
    - the piezo output to KPA return.
    Make 2 rigs, one high gain for the electric guitar sound as you want,and a second for the acoustic guitar sound. To this second rig, place the fx loop into slot "A" (when fx loop is on, mutes the sound from the input that the magnetic pickup is connected). So, switching between these 2 rigs, you can change the input is used (electric or acoustic).

Hi

You can use the DIRECT OUT of the KPA for your "b" (dry) signal and either MONITOR or MAIN OUT for your "a" (wet) signal.

To reamp, connect to the guitar input, better with a reamp box, to transform the low impedance - high level line signal from your daw, to a high impedance - low level instrument signal,that's more suitable for the guitar input.

Alternatively,you can place the FX LOOP to the "A" slot, and connect the signal from your daw, to RETURN of the KPA. I'm not sure about the nominal level and impedance of this input, but the RETURN inputs usually are suitable to accept line signals.

Maybe you're interested to reamp via SPDIF in/out. If you don't know it already, there's a section to the reference manual and some topics to this forum, that describe how to do it right.

Have fun

LOL.This happened also to me sometimes!!

So I plug to the headphones jack, a rubber anti dust protector cap like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-35…ector-3-pcs-/261105775268

and now the only available hole that I have to plug my guitar is the input. :)

I have a Marshall Dsl100H, I like to use the Kemper for leads. I connect the kemper to the return of the Marhall. is there a way to turn the fx loop/Kemper so that you can choose/switch whether you want to use the power amp, or the Kemper through the Power amp section from the Marshall?

If I've got it right, you want to use the preamp of the DSL for CLEAN/RHYTHM sounds and KPA for LEAD sounds, to switch between the DSL preamp and KPA and share the power section of the DSL(return=power amp in)?
    If this is the case, then Four Cable Method (4CM) as is called now, is what you need.
    In case that you don't know how to connect:

- Plug your guitar, to the KPA input
    - Plug the KPA out (monitor or main), to the return of your DSL
    - Plug the KPA direct out, to the input of the DSL
    - Plug the DSL send , to the KPA return

Make a new rig, and place the FX LOOP, to the x slot (or another slot).
    Turn the whole STACK of the KPA, off.
    Now,every time you choose this rig, you can listen the preamp sound (CLEAN/RHYTHM) of the DSL.

Consider that, all the effects before x slot,are placed to the DSL input (PRE), and the effects after the x slot, after of the DSL preamp (POST).

You have to adjust the levels, taking care to not overload anything.

Hi fenix276
    You can do this, connecting:
    the midi out of your midi foot controller ------to the midi in of the kpa
    from the kpa midi thru ------- to the midi in of the 2nd device
    from the midi thru/out of the 2nd device ------- to the midi in of the 3rd device
    and so on...
    I've connect this way up to four midi devices,without experiencing any latency in switching.

IME sometimes a latency occurs if
    - the cable(s) exceeds 10m in total
    - poor cables' quality
    - poor signal strength from the midi thru/out of each or some of the connected devices

Any of the above reasons or a combination of them, can cause latency in switching sometimes,to the last device(s) of the chain .

Yeah, I own it 6 months now, and I use it a couple of months at home for practice almost every day.I've used it also for some acoustic and full band (small) gigs.
    I think that KPA likes it :) and with the "right" clean or distorted profile, sounds great for its size.It doesn't sound boxy,or boomie,the clean headroom is impressive (at 105db SPL / 1 m ) low noise floor, and sound wise it does give me the impression that I play with a little bigger size monitor. Apparently I don't expect to hear the gorgeous sound of a CLR from this little box :) but is a great portable PA solution.