Posts by Profiler

I see Mesa 2:90 go for 700 tom 800 pounds because they are developed for the TriAxis. That amp transforms a TriAxis in to one hell of a rig.

Even with 110v it makes little difference really (maybe 100 pounds tops) and if you throw in a converter you'll get the same money as a 240v model.

Price drops if its in bad condition.

I do have a 9v psu dc switched mode power supply which would do the job (9v 240 3A). We make them. The pedal (it needs less than an amp I think). But I'm driving this one with the rocktron midi looper 8 so should all be ok.
    So ill probably float the 3A in the back of the rack for other stuff. :)

But maybe there has been a production thing on the psu? it does happen... then major cr*p in getting a fix. Bear in mind its made in China and Rocktron in MI a long way from the source...

If it was to do with that PSU I can vouch for how hard that stuff is to fix once it arrives at the destination. Its strange that no one on here of this batch received a PSU.

Mine arrived today too and mine said 220v too. I rummaged around a while and its not there so Ill be checking what happened to that after waiting nearly two and a half months for it.

Maybe that PSU is part of the problem.

We shall see.

They actually shipped without the payment! The 'paypal' payment option was over two months old so I guess paypal said no to it. I called and they were adamant that the unit shipped... but I guess a few days is nothing now compared to that wait I had....

Ill let you guys know when I get it...

That all sounds cool.

I purposely bought new and second hand kit to mix what people use out there - here's the list:

1. Powerbrite newest model

2. Lexicon MX300 effects

3. TC G Force and Artist card

4. Sonic Maximiser 462 stereo (or read two channel)

5. Rocktron Patchmate 8

6. AKG DMS70 Quattro Wireless System.

and probably some pedals around the back of the rack permanently setup. Lastly a Dumbell 8 lbs... but I'll save the funny bit until the video - you will just have to guess what that's about :)

Its not actually much to do with Kemper but this thread I don't really think is about Kemper its about midi pedals and stuff.

In any case I had so many guys contacting me about the TriAxis rack I used to have and wiring etc I just decided to make this rack as an example for ordinary guys like myself. There was certainly the demand for it even if the TriAxis is not in there.

Lots of guys seem to get all mixed up with racks. And the lean these days towards single pedals is getting sick.... Pay eight times as much as for the rack unit and get sounds that are at best a compromise because the pedals are from eight different companies.

Anyway that's my take on the thing to date. Probably a few weeks before its all edited and on video.

I guess you would be able to adopt it for Kemper - we shall see.

I have two patch mate 8's for review any time when I get the pedal.... I usually use Ground Control GCX but the pedal has more options than the GC Pro so I opted to use these instead for a review I'm doing about a whole rack and how to build it. I don't intend to go to every last piece of info, just enough to get guys doing their own.

It should be fun... I waited 2 1/2 months for the pedal. It shipped today so should be good for the weekend and filming :)

But if this stuff is crappy trust me I'll be saying so. The wait right off the bat was really bad.

I also looked at the liquid foot thing... it looks cool but at the price and shipping from Australia its a bit too much for a midi pedal so I opted for the Rocktron on features/price range.
    I used Ground Control for ages (and still do) but thats a different rig and I wanted to review the Midi Looper 8. With the midi raider it will just work... and you can stack the control changes on one pedal push. GC is limited in that area I think.
    The LF looked good for that also, but the price was wrong for me.