Posts by F_Minuzzi

the smaller is a pain in the ass.

why should be the loop together with the tuner.
    How often you should step live on this button for activating and deactivating the loop???????

and thats just one button more that makes sense to use live.

So for me the bigger one, ´cause it´s not too big but sized good

You can make the input LED orange still when you set clean sense all the way to the left?

yes also when the cleans sense is full down.

p.s. sorry for answering that late ;)

but i will try to fix it or i recheck everything.

a couples hours later: :P

I checked everything and the problem was kind of solved:

1. I did the last update i found on kemper-amps.com/start on my unit.
    2. I rechecked on ervery of my sounds i need for my playing, the clean and distrotion sense (on some rigs there where a little difference)
    3. Now there is no cliping on the input led (great) but i am completely dowm with the distortion since. can this be right, because 2 updates ago it wasn´t like this.

4. So problem kind of solved :?::!:

Hi Ivan,

for me it sounds like a common reamp.

I don´t know what is you DAW (digital audio workstation, Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic ... ) and you recording equipment, like interface ...

but try to make it like this if possible.

1 Run you guitar directly into your interface (for example INPUT 1) go check your daw and create a channel select for input the INPUT 1 where your guitar is.

2 Then switch in the same channel the out put to OUT 2-3 or spdif.

3 go to the selected output from your interface and connect it with the kemper input Spdif or front input.

4 connect the monitor output from the kpa with a different input (let´s say INPUT 2)

5 go again to you daw an create a 2nd channel and select for the input, INPUT 2.

Now when you record and enabling both channels you record a dry signal and the singal which goes into you KPA.

If you have problem with latency the record the dry signal by simply put record the guitar dry into yout interface and later do with the recorded signal the same 5 steps so you can use the kemper like Amplitube :)
    simply change amps or tweak around till you sound ist perfect.

hope this will help you

Do not mind changing you system.

I´ve played only Tube Amps. Only 3 Years ago i purchased a new Orange.
    In January i did buy the Kemper, and you know what??? ... Since that i don´t play with my orange at the rehearsal at all.
    We went into the Studio this year and recorded a Album and i did not use one Tube amp ... ok i profiled 2 Marshall´s the 6100 and 1959 with Marshal cab and my Orange AD30HTC.
    I went at Home and recorded the album. This thing is absolute amazing. I did a lot of recordings in my life and i have to say that you can´t tell the difference. i´ve recorded a guitar piece with The original AD30HTC and did the same recording with the Profile of the KPA only to spend an hour with band and engineer trying to hear which is which? And there where no chance to.

Playing live with the Kemper is great. it sounds really like original amps you´d profiled or which are included or downloaded.
    My setup live is like this.

Kemper Monitor out -> Into the Main Input of my Orange (i don´t have a FX send/return) with a nice clean sound and Rock ´n´ Roll
    And with my footswitch of the Orange i can change channel to get more Volume (for Solos). It´s fantastic -> of course i go into the cab.

By the way you can do this setup or others but you can still run via master out directly into a PA at the same time :D

You have about 25000€ of Amps and Cabs in the KPA from the start.
    For me the KPA it´s not a modeler it´s a Mirror from a real amp and it sounds the same with ... again NO F...ING DIFFERENCE from the sound.
    And changing the presets or Amp settings brings you even more deeper into great sound.

You play in a Coverband then get yourself a KPA. Get it from Thomann so you have 30 days where you can try it and if you don´t like it than you get your money back, completely. ...within 30 days of course.

I love the Kemper :love:

I tried the Cleans Sense and distortions sense. but it Clips no matter what i do. And i did so in the past and it worked but now it let my signal clip.

I have a problem with my Input now, th input LED flashes orange when i am playing with the same settings.

How about a Limiter for the input, like your have it in a DAW where you can choose if set it up on 0,0 db or -0,3-1,5dB this would be a great feature :D . You have a lot of different guitars worth lot of different output out there

Oh good, a wah discussion. Here's a chance to post my first stupid question:

I set up my expression pedal and confirmed that it was working properly by checking the numerical readout (1-~16000) on the KPA. Then I set the pedal up to control the wah-wah. Curiously, it seemed to be working (the filter was changing), but as I went from heel to toe the volume would cut out, as if the pedal were also set up as an inverse volume, or crossfade pedal. I couldn't find any setting in the KPA to explain the behavior, so I couldn't correct it. Does anyone have any clue as to what I've got wrong? Probably a default setting I need to disable?

try s to set up the heel and toe position in the opposite way in my midi was the same problem. Try to change the value for the lowest and highest point. Maybe that change the problem it helped me.

Hi guys I´m looking for a profile from the bass base 600 or 800.
    If there is someone around who might profile it.

Also i´m searching for the warwick Pro Tube IX

If there´s anyone around please profile that nice gear.

Rock n Roll :thumbup:

Fabio

p.s an ampeg SVT would be nice as well.