Posts by Football

In general, does anyone also know if it takes two cables when wanting to run Kemper Stage as a slave when connected digitally? Meaning, one hookup from Kemper Stage going to audio interface, and then one out of audio interface and back into Kemper Stage.

Wasn't clarified for me from reading the manual.

Thank you.

Would like to try Kemper Stage digital outputs with my computer audio interface. Kemper Stage SPDIF output with Toslink inputs of x8p.

Ideally Kemper Stage would be the slave in this setup. Anyone doing this with good success? Also, what product are you using to get Kemper's SPDIF to go to Toslink?

I've read the manual and done searches. Still not totally clear.

Thank you

I have been using an upright two rock 2x12 cab with two celestion redbacks, at 150 watts each wired 16 ohms the kemper output is running at 300 watts and is surprisingly just the ticket. I love it! But I will be at least trying the new Celestion Copperback 250 watt neodymiun non breakup speaker a new design not yet released. Or they also have a nice full range 12 coming out also. I am not into the full range thing really yet though I was in the beginning. I play out weekly in a Classic Rock/Blues Band so the proof is in the pudding. Forget about what sounds good at your house! Its what it sounds like in the mix and adjusting levels for cutting through like a knife! Sent my unpowered head back for the powered. Why not? You can still turn off the power amp and just use it unpowered anyway. I love it!

Hi. Wondering if you ever tried the Copperback. If so, curious how you liked it.