Posts by Miktan

Hi

I am not interested in strange and not so usable effects. For me personally I do not need any Fuzz at all.

I am not a hi gain guy and I have found an bought a lot of fantastic rigs so I do not need a lot more.

For the music I play I would like improved reverbs. I have owned Strymon Big Sky that is fantastisc. I own Keeley Halo delay(sounds more as delay and reverb) that is incredible.

I have Free the tone Tri Chorus that in my opinion is of a higher level.

I also use two Secret Tone EP-3.

I run WD/D/WD were I have a stereo loop into my three active FRFR monitors with the effects mentioned as Wet an d I am very very happy.

Personally I am not so happy about the Kemper drives so I use three extrnal pedals.

All this is only my personal opinion!
    However I am very happy with my Stage, much better than all modelers I have used before so I will continue to keep it close to my heart.👍🏻

Sorry -obsolete were perhaps wrong word(I am Swedish :)).

I mean that everything develops, so also the competition.
    Fractal is releasing FM9. I am not interested. I had Axe Fx2 and all the options drove me crazy. I had a Line 6 floor. Good interface but the sound not the least drives was not good enough. I also owned Boss in the past.

I bought my first Kemper in 2012. One year ago I switched to the Stage which was a game change and I really love it.

The only problem is the rabbit hole with the enormous available rigs.

What I meant with this thread was to ask you guys if you think the present is the final firmware or if there could be future main firmwares update.

I am happy with my Stage and I am already deep enough down in the rabbit hole trying to find the perfect rig :)

However it would be nice to have some more and improved effects.

Now it is more than a year since last real firmware update(drives).

Do you guys think there will be any major future update or are the Kemper profilers more or less obsolete?

I have problem that RM looses contact with my iMac as soon as I am not usong it for a while.

This has been for a long time.

After the last update RM also hung 5 times when I drag and drop a rig from one location to another and I had to close and start up again

Never had those issues before

1) I have a few pedals such as overdrives that I can't be without that I have in stomp effects loop.

Is there a downside if I instead connect them before the Kemper input, compared to place them in a loop?

I have a compressor pedal before the overdrives and even though the Kemper compressor is very nice I am satisfied with my OKKO Cocaine and its character.

If I instead un them before the input I save one effect block for other.

Since I have several pedals I still have to do some tap dancing.....

2)If I run pedals before the input does Kemper input have a buffer so any buffer in the end of the effects chain is not needed?

It is probably not needed in my case since I for the moment have quite few.

Does the loops act as buffers?

3) Is there a reason why loop distortion does not have a MIX/ BLEND function as on Loop Stereo and Mono?

Mike

Hi

The Pedal show video shows the modulation pedal placed after the split. That os what I whant to get Chorus stereo in the main outpus and just dry(I have a small amount of reverb) in the center monitor.

If it would be possible to choose if you whant to include also the Mod block in WET/DEY/WET setting I would be totally happy. :)

Hi

I am a STAGE user and are struggling setting up a W/D/W rig, primary for home use:).

I have three active Headrush speakers.

I run the center speaker as STACK. I have an external favorite stereo Chorus effect in slot X (a STEREO LOOP).

If I choose MASTER stereo for the left/right speakers it also contains the dry signal.

If I choose W/D/W it does not include the stereo Chorus which I would like to.

If I move the chorus to slot MOD I can split in that position but I do not want the stereo chorus to be mono in just the center speaker.

My proposal is to include an alternative were also MOD position could be included in W/D/W

I just used a Bert Meulendijk rig and he used a reverb in the REV slot but also a Cirrus reverb in slot MOD that I now cannot include in the W/D/W

When setting up a W/D/W rig it can cause phase problems between speakers.

Would it be possible to include function for inverting phases in the signal chains similar till the ground lift that is now included?

Otherwise - love the stage

Hi

The problem with a short volume peak when activating an effect loop was not solved.

I contacted support and now it is solved,

In the OUTPUT section (in RM or in the Kemper) set the ”SEND 1 OUTPUT” to OFF.

If it is grey you can not change it. Then you first have to delete avtive effects blocks.

Now it works perfectly

Hi

The problem with a short volume peak when activating an effect loop was not solved.

I contacted support and now it is solved,

In the OUTPUT section (in RM or in the Kemper) set the ”SEND 1 OUTPUT” to OFF.

If it is grey you can not change it. Then you first have to delete avtive effects blocks.

Now it works perfectly

That works but it is a bit irritating that the wah is on until you rock the pedal. It’s like a high gain pedal should be on when the Kemper start up