Posts by Miktan

Thanks!

But Iwhant my Lexicon to bu placed after the Kemper. I use it for reverb and some delays. That frees two slots for other effects.

Why is it only possible to send MIDI messages in performance mode and not also in browser mode?

Hi

I want to use mu Lexicon rack effect for reverb to free effect slots in the Kemper.

I need to send MIDI program change to the Lexicon.

I have seen a Kemper video about MIDI but it assume that I have a pedal (whammy in the video) in one slot.

Is it not possible to send a MIDI program change immediately when I change a rig without using a pedal in an effect slot?

Mike

I think the artifacts when morphing delay is a my big issue. I want to change from a short slap back delay to a longer solo delay. Even with the lowest rise/fall time there are unacceptable artifacts. You can use two effects instead but then you loose a slot.

I would like to choose emmidiate cut off of the delay when you morph to a new setting

Hi

I had the Helix floor but I never found really good OD/disortion sound. I had to use pedals and bought and tried new ones every week. I now have Stage and Two Kemper Kone cabs and I just love this setup. It is something in the sound, the breakup, dynamics and how it cleans up with the volume knob that I have never experienced before. At least not at reasonable volume levels

Ok I do not use so much effects but if you need that Helix (or Axe-Fx) has more.

For me the most important is the basic sound. If it is not what you whant it does not matter what effects you ad.

Mike

I have two Kemper Kones (in stereo) And I love them.

The Kones can be used with different imprints but you can also run them in ”FRFR” = with just the special designed Kemper speaker and no imprints.

However do not expect that a profile that is created with i.e. Greenback always will sound the same with the Kone in FRFR mode as compared with the Kone with Greenback imprint and the Cab in the stack section disabled.
    Why? It’s not only the speaker element that effects the tone but also mik placement etc. The Kone can not simulate that.

My experience is that samtimes the sound is very similar, sometimes the FRFR mode sounds better but in general the Kone + Imprint sounds best.

That’s my personal opinion but I am far from a expert

MiT

Now after I had my Kemper Stage for some 3 - 4 months I am selling all my pedals.

I do not need them any more.

One of the pedals is a JHS mod EHX Soul Food.

Very good pedal so I decided to do a comparison and connected it to my stage.

I am not a pro but I managed to tweak the Kemper drive so it was SO close and to be honest even though there was a slight difference (could probably be tweaked further) it was so close it was hard to decide which was the winner but I say Kemper Drive.

It is a fantastic piece of gear!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Hi

We all know the problem when you listen to music or edit a profile att low volume. You perhaps add more bass and treble and it sounds great but at playing level it sucks with to much bass and treble.

I mostly play and try nwe profiles at bedroom level since I got a wife, ad dog, a cat and neighbours.......:rolleyes:

Has anyone constructed an approximate EQ setting to adjust from bedroom to playing level?

Next problem is that it also need to cut thru the mix but that you can adjust when the first is in place

MiT