Posts by pacocito

If they could capture the guitar as well as the amp, including delays and phasers and stuff now that would be something worth updating for.

Otherwise I think it's as good as it can be right now.

It's good, but not as good as it can be. Read other threads. There are some threads active right now from people with issues profiling some of their amps and some of them with wide experience in this world.

Regarding the chime, I agree, the KPA can get the chime :)

Bassman and JTM45, Tweed Deluxe, Dumble, Trainwreck, Mark series before Dual Rectifier, ...

Going back on topic, I got a Helix before selling my KPA and I use it only with the 4 cable method with my amps, but you can get very good results with it too, as Sinmix was trying to show with his demo.

Fuchs ODS vs Helix Litigator both using the same IR (Owhammer Studio Mix).

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I know I've seen this discussed here before. Sometimes when listening to clips of Kemper profiles it sounds weird. Almost like there's a cocked wah on the sound. Anyone know what causes this? Is it a problem with the way the profile is made?

The cocked wah you have seen discussed at some threads is not so evident and you have to compare with the real amp to detect it.

This is the 2nd time you have requested to be banned.
    I am not sure what point you are trying to make. Enough with the drama. This behavior is childish, IMHO.

If you don't want to participate in the Kemper public forums anymore, don't post here. I have always enjoyed your participation and contribution...but as you now seem determined to burn bridges, just be done with it already.

I don't really want to be banned, man. I'm here since 2012 and I like the forum, but I don't like the recent attacks allowed to some critical users, even the ones with a constructive discourse.

The KPA is not for everybody, but 99% of the owners are happy with it. As I said many times, I would like the KPA to be able to profile those settings that can't be profiled now but I understand that only a few owners want that. Maybe the number of owner will increase... I don't know.

que pesadilla... get a life, learn how to play, ... you know the theory very well...

just listened to your clips at Sinmix's thread. now i understand. Don't buy a Dumble or Trainwreck clone. They are hard to play.

admins: please, ban me forever...

Still,there'e plenty of excellent merged profiles available even if it not as many as studio profiles. There are free ones and I'm aware that Top Jimi has been doing Merged profiles and so does Guido and I have some from both in addition to the free ones, so it's not like there's shortage of good merged profiles, there's certainly more than enough for those who successfully adopted the Kemper as a solution.
    From my experience, there are just way too many good profiles out there.of all types.

1%?

I agree.

I would like to se more merged profiles available both in commercial and free sections.

I believe this is one of the intended uses of the Kemper and that leads to my question.
    Are you using merged profiles? Since merged profiles are intended to improve the separation of amp and cabinet, many have reported improvement when using Merged profile in a similar set up to yours.

thanks,

But there is a really really small percentage of Merged profiles compared to Studio ones. Only a few commercial profilers do merged proflies and only a small pack has been done by Kemper since they included the feature.

Does it mean that I don't have to worry if All rigs from the KPA (these how are in when I'd buy it) and those in Rig Manager sounds like a cheap transistor amps ?

It doesn't sound like a cheap transistor amp. There are differences, but the sound is really close to the source profiled and many people can't hear the differences. There must be something wrong in the setup.

Could you please record something and post it here?

A romantic song by Sylosis

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You don't need a grammy or experience, but it might be useful having a kemper itself that you sold but still come here to dump on it. Is it hard to imagine that this can be seen like this. So you think Kemper is NOT good enough, so you must you really continue to post to convince others that you were right? If you're confident in your decision, who cares how the Kemper fan boys love their kemper, why should that bother you or any one else for that matter.

As you can read in my previous post, that is not my intention.

I don't want to convert to you. All I'd like is to see some of those issues fixed, use my Kemper for everything and sell some of my amps.
    I can perfectly understand that the Kemper is awesome for 99% or their owners and during 5 years and half i have convinced many guitarist to buy one. Visit guitarristas.info, find the Kemper thread, with 350 pages. I started that thread on January 2012 and has activity almost every day. You will find me there helping users and sharing my profiles and experience on every page.
    So please don't use that dirty strategy and try to kick me out of here.

I'll stop here because all you want is that someone bans me and we are completely off topic now.

Well let's ask the question of why Mr. pacocito who sold his Kemper because tube amps work much better for him still hangs out over here in the Kemper Forum only to pop in to say how limited the Kempr was. If he truly moved on. why does he feel that he needs to justify his decision? Emotional attachment for something that he doesn't find useful? :D
    I really don't know and I'm not about to speculate except to say it's very odd and weird that he's looking for affirmation that his tube amps are the correct choice in no other place than a digital amp website group forum, I'm sure he will greeted as hero in many of the Dumble communities or tube amps communities out there but instead, he wan't to convert Digital Amps users to affirm him emotionally that he did the right choice.

Is this like a religious thing being a tube amp fanatic? 8o

And no, I don't want to convert to you. All I'd like is to see some of those issues fixed, use my Kemper for everything and sell some of my amps.

I can perfectly understand that the Kemper is awesome for 99% or their owners and during 5 years and half i have convinced many guitarist to buy one. Visit guitarristas.info, find the Kemper thread, with 350 pages. I started that thread on January 2012 and has activity almost every day. You will find me there helping users and sharing my profiles and experience on every page.

So please don't use that dirty strategy and try to kick me out of here.

Because they wanna hate on kemper. Why are you being so hateful against Kpa, man? You must be paid by fractal, marshall, mesa boogie and line 6.

They paid my Kemper so I could learn about it ,come here to share profiles, promote a Spanish comunity, rehearsing, gigging and recording during 5 years and half so I can have some arguments to destroy it! :P

Ok. It's enough to my. I'll win a grammy to have the experience needed to discuss about guitar tone here and I'll come back!

Enjoy your gear kids!

Of course it's going to be banned by some of those who invested thousand of dollars in Studio Gear that included many guitar amps.They have something that has been working for them and they don't see value or even investigate the change, Some will never accept change and modern science. There are still some who believe that landing on the moon was a hoax :D

I had to accept it after listening to both his and my recordings...

That is a true statement, but don't forget that you can also dial so many tones using the KPA that you will never be able to dial using your amps and they will sound just as awesome and realistic with authentic tube tones at any volume level that you can't do with your amps.
    The fact that you personally was unable to use the feature of the Kemper to get satisfactory tones, doesn't take away from the thousands of successful guitarists (Rock Star Status selling hundreds of thousands of records), producers, studios and home studios who are joyfully using the Kemper to bring music and joy into millions of lives while making money at the same time.

Glad t your amps are working for you and I'm sure you're also glad that Kemper is working perfectly for countless numbers of guitarists.

My Kemper was politely banned by the other guitarist and producer of the band, a guy who has produced and mixed songs that are played in front of 10-20K audiences. The truth is I couldn't compete against his original 60s Super Reverb, Royers, Coles and Neve preamps. The best Super Reverb profile was so far...

I bet that the Kemper would arrive to even more professionals if it could replicate those settings. Yes, It sounds good, better than the rest of digital amps, but has room for improvement.

Why many of those super stars are using the Kemper for world tours and still recording with their old tube amps? The Kemper is a nice practice amp for John Mayer but he doesnt use it for gigging.