Posts by ChrisBeaver

Someone send me a mail with a link to this thread. I haven't gone anywhere guys, I've been super busy the last couple of years :). A new site and lots of new profiles are coming later this year

Here are some freebies from my Artist mega pack. these are all created from Amp to Mic to Daw then EQ matched with Ozone. They sound nearly identical to the original recordings, even fooling myself many times in A/B comparison tests. Recommended use is for Recording applications.Drop them in your mix for the almost exact 'Recorded' tones' of famous artists tones. The following profiles are in this Free pack. Enjoy :thumbup:

Green Day- American Idiot

Billy Idol - Rebel Yell

Lamb of God- Descending

Dream Theatre- Wither

Metallica - Enter Sandman

Foo Fighters- Best of You

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cpkz1t92ozuwog/Artist mega pack FREE samples V1.rar?dl=0

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here you go, all guitars are from the artist packs with no post production on the clips. not even a hi/low pass :thumbup:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We are Back with a new site and new profiles :thumbup: For a limited time the older profiles are up as a huge 80% off bundle and everything new will be named under the category of 'Next Generation Profiles' to distinguish older profiles from new ones.

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

Guys, we will be back in the new year with lots of new stuff. My mother recently died and i had no interest in profiling anything new after that but i will be back in 2016. Have a great Christmas

After taking some advice there will be no pictures of amps in my shop as even removing the branding from our own pictures is still very sketchy water. My site should be online in a few days. Here's a few of the names I'm using

Pee Vee - Thrifty 150
    Lay Knee- Toe Knee I Owe Me
    UK British - Jay VEE M

I think Martial is probably a better name than UK British though so may use that instead. Martial to replace Marshall isn't new, check 28.25 on this classic young ones video from 1982 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeXV9tmklUc 8o

I've been looking into how Line 6 deal with this, being as they have done it probably the longest. Lets take the example of Pod Hd Blackface Double. Blackface Double has a picture of a Fender Twin with the Fender logo included and it reads like this.

Blackface Double Based on* 1965 Fender® Twin Reverb®

Fender® Twin Reverb® An all-time classic of biting twang and shimmering clean tones, the Fender® Twin Reverb® first hit the scene in 1964 and quickly became the standard for large, fully featured touring combos. Everybody used it, from jazz and country players to serious rockers. With 100 watts of power, 2x12” Jensen speakers, and lush onboard tremolo and reverb, the Twin Reverb® has remained a go-to amp for countless players for going on five decades, and has earned its place in the annals of tone history many times over. Played clean but singing with a Telecaster, this is the sound of Roy Buchanan; cranked with a Les Paul, it’s pure Michael Bloomfield. It never gets extremely overdriven and dirty, mostly just louder–a lot louder. Blackface Double NRM: The Normal channel is the mellower of the two, with less gain than the Vibrato channel. Blackface Double VIB: The Vibrato channel is a separate preamp circuit with clipping characteristics that are different than the Normal channel due to an additional 12AX7 tube stage. * All product names used in this manual are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6’s sound model development. Fender® and Twin Reverb® are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corp.

I am not so sure removing the amp logo is needed by this example but that is just a guess as I have no knowledge of these things

Have a look at this line 6 PDF it may be useful for us http://line6.com/data/6/0a0643…219d8/application/pdf/POD HD Model Gallery - English ( Rev D ).pdf

Purchased Mega Pack 1 , wondering where Pack 2 is in my email :) ?

Thanks
    Chris

Hi Chris, I've just mailed you Mega pack II ;) Mega pack II is sent out via email manually. So receive times range from 10 mins to an hour in the day and up to a few hours (when I'm asleep) so it takes a little longer than the automated shop process for mega pack 1

There is just over 1 week left to get Mega pack II for free when you buy Mega pack 1. I'm going to start work on Mega pack 3 in a few weeks! This time there will be some bass profiles included too :thumbup: