Posts by ChrisBeaver

Victor, yes I will 100% add some slayer. EJrocks, I will see if its possible and add them if I can. Guys I've had so many emails with requests that it was simply not possible to do all of them all this time around. Those waiting for the update pack, it will be mailed out in the next 3 hours. I will make another FREE add on to the Mega Pack in the next few weeks with at least another 50 Artist profiles, making it even better value than it is already 8o

Frank, As I'm a huge Vai fan myself, there will be some Steve Vai added at some point :) A note to everyone who has bought the Mega pack, your update will be mailed to you at some point in the next 24 hours :thumbup:

I've had this same problem a few times, in my case it was because I used copy paste. When I did it again with no copy paste it worked, it would be nice if this was fixed

I don't really post much on here, but I've been waiting for an artist pack. I've bought other amp packs in the past that are great raw amps sounds, but this blows them all away. Basically what I have been waiting for since I bought the kemper. I can flip to a profile and instantly get a good sound/tone without tweaking anything. Amazing pack and was worth every cent. I don't really see myself playing any other profiles now that I have this. Thanks Chris!

Thanks very much :thumbup:

Due to many customer requests there are now Pick and Mix bundles of the famous Artist Pack added to the shop.

Choose any 10 profiles Bundle
    Choose any 20 Profiles Bundle
    Choose any 50 Profiles Bundle

These can take up to 24 hours for delivery to your email because I have to manually arrange the pack for each order. In many cases it will take much less time, I will check and send out orders 3 times a day.

The coming update for the Mega Pack will be here soon

Hi Chris, I would be very happy if you (or anybody else) could one day offer this bundle:

Ritchie Blackmore´s sounds bundle including lead sounds like Anybody there, Maybe next time, Snowman and especially Temple of the king and many others..

and any lead sound of Allan Holdsworth.. especially this one:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ;)

Hallen, I will look into the possibility of a Ritchie Blackmore sounds bundle :thumbup:

Thanks guys, I've had loads of requests for the update pack. I will be shooting the update pack over the weekend which will have over 90% of the customer requests in there plus some others. The update will be Free