Posts by ChrisBeaver

<p>I personally would like to hear a demo of that marshall 1974x combo, love that Amp in person!</p>

I will try to sort a demo of that amp soon, there was very few EQ options on the Marshall 1974x amp so it was challenging to get enough different tones out of it but it has a real nice sound and the profiles came out great. Every amp will eventually have some sound clips its just taking longer than i thought it would. Bear with me ill get it sorted ;)

That sounds fantastic Chad :thumbup:

Thanks very much for the support guys it means a lot to me, i would love to hear some of the music that you guys make with the profiles :) JuLai, How did you get the link so it is clickable? it doesn't work when I try it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong

I have a lot of things scattered on different pages here so here is an update that condenses new and old amps/clips in one post. I will keep updating this post to include more sound clips and more Demo profiles :)

1. Sovtek Mig 50

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Marshall Kerry King

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Fender Hot Rod Deville Deluxe

4. Burman 502

5. Mesa Boogie Road King

6. Jet City 333

7. Mesa Boogie Dual Rec

8. Laney GH100L

9. Marshall JCM 800

10. Black Star Stage 60 & 100 Pack

11. Eleven Rack Pack

The next few clips were kindly provided by the very talented Gibson5413 (Chad) :)

12. JCM 800

13. Bad Cat Black Cat 30

14. Bugera 333xl infinium

15. Peavey 5150 Mk2

16. Top Hat Club Royale

17. Black Star Series One

18. Vox AC30 TB

19. Black Star stage 100

20. Lazy J 20

Here is a customer clip of our Fender Twin made by our forum member, Hallen :thumbup:

There will be many more audio demos to come :P Here are some Free taster profiles for you to try.

Vintage Marshall pack sample
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2cb3jbcp4zdlz69/SSP-Vintage Marshall Demo - 2014-09-22 10-27-38.kipr?dl=0

Rivera KH Sample
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2yoa91hcufgcki/SSP-RIVERA KH SAMPLE-TS9 - 2014-09-22 10-11-45.kipr?dl=0

Laney GH100l sample
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5pdsg4nhg300z1u/SSP-LANEY-SAMPLE - 2014-09-11 11-47-38.kipr?dl=0

Vox AC30 TB Sample
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/d83dixkc9evoz06/SSP-AC30 DEMO - 2014-10-07 14-59-16.kipr?dl=0

Eleven rack pack Sample
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uw1iww70shg4k1z/SSP 11 rack DEMOS.rar?dl=0

Lazy J Sample
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4h6mb7hhvojxtx1/SSP-LAZY J Demo - 2014-11-02 11-32-50.kipr?dl=0

I will update this post to add more profile demos and more audio demos in the next few days 8o

mDan, thanks very much for the positive review, I'm happy they have worked out for you :thumbup: ELcap420 I'm aiming to get demos of everything done as soon as I have time. But for now i will upload a profile from each amp this evening so you and others can test them out with your own setup :)

Hallan and Schneidas, Thanks very much for the kind words, it takes a lot of effort and time to make my profiles and seeing people enjoying them so much makes it all worth while :)

Here are a few more clips courtesy of Gibson5413 (Chad) More to come soon :)

Hi Gain Bundle pack now available (132 profiles)

The Amps

1. Black star Stage 60 combo

2. Black star Stage 100 profiled through a v30 Mesa cab 4x12 ( Different tubes and different speakers make this amp sound nothing like its smaller brother. This has massive amounts hi gain.

3. Black star Series One through v30 Mesa cab 4x12. No matter how hi gain you go with this amp it will retain the clarity of your notes and it never mushes up. Sweet Spots amp of choice. We score this 10/10

4. Peavey 6505 through Marshall 1960 cab and Mesa V30 slant 4x12

5. Peavey 5150 Mk2 Profiled through V30 Mesa 4x12 Slant cab

6. Bugera 333xl infinium. This amp is a Peavey JSX clone and sounds identical. Huge amount of saturation on tap here. Profiled through a v30 Mesa 4x12 Slant cab

7. Marshall DSL 40 combo. Profiled through its own speaker and a v30 loaded Mesa cab. Not as hi gain as the others but very usable and unique

We have captured all these amps at various settings from crystal clean to rip your head off gain and everything in-between.

Pedals, TS9

Mics. Sm57 AT3035 We have many mics and for us this is the golden combination that works best for what we do.

Available as a bundle pack only at this point

Clips coming soon

Bad Cat Black Cat 30 clip is up courtesy of Gibson5413 (Chad)

Clips are coming today, here is the Top Hat club Royale clip courtesy of the very talented Gibson5413 :)http://www.sweetspotprofiles.c…lub-royale-20-17-profiles

Thanks mDan :thumbup:@KoMa The Ampeg v4 I had was not right. it was making very loud electrical noises and sounded like it was about to blow up so I didn't want to take a risk and profile it. I'm hoping to get another one I can profile because other than the odd noises it sounded great

Boutique Amps Bundle (82 profiles) Now available. Audio Clips Will be added very soon. These are available as both single amp profiles and all 4 in one bundle.

Lazy J 20
    Marshall 1974x
    Top Hat Club Royale
    Bad Cat Black cat 30