Posts by Sollazzon

I told You it Is Fun To play it!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

well.. it's me Over the song, which is a Cover.

This time I used a mockingbird style guitar and an AFD100 Profile.

Im happy the profile fits right without any adjusment. Nothing.

Here There are 2 consecutive takes.. random..

I like the song, it is very Funny to play!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Looking forward to hearing the full track.

DONE!

I mean I'm Done, I don't wanna listen it anymore :D :D :D

The Dog is literally our Son (we don't have Humans sons so..) ..he's almost 12 years old and, as Boxer, is almost a record.

He is my fourth Boxer in my life and by far the healthiest and longest-lived.

About the song I had just finished to record some reference tracks, it's coming pretty good.

It will be fun and keep me busy for the next few weeks

I had to take care about the baby last saturday cause my wife went out with her friends.

He Looks like a bit tired and annoyed

The song is something I had around 10 years or so.. never recorded seriously.

In the mean time this the couch version.

[Epiphone and Blackstar fly3]

Well.. the goal was not to Replace the original voice with mine, it was exactly the opposite.

I've just used it as Vocal/Instruments Separation on the track of Skylar Gray and it Works Better, a lot less artifacts, quick and easy to use.

Do You want to Keep the secret about the A.I. apps You Know???

(I hope there's No problem to Share them here Right?? )

Ok So.. I've also tested the '59 Version (AlNiCo II)

This Time I moved to a rehersal room in Varese and the Guitar was't mine, the same for Amps (LANEY AOR and The Twin)

The idea I got from this test is They are really Close to 58's, same imprint, same character.

Prolly A lil more ''in Your face'' as frequencies (more Mids) and also, I guess, with a lil more Volume.

So basically a Gibson 57 but less compressed, more Clear. Bright but Full.

A Lot if Dinamic and respect of the touch.

Sorry that we didn't rec Anything, I just have the Mobile Phone Audio in the room.

(not bad on YT)

Ciao

I guess the matter is what kind of pot is inside the pedal.

I did a quick comparison between 2 wah pedals converted to expression pedal to be used as wah (I'm double stupid.. I know)

The std. Dunlop has a logaritmic pot and it work almost on/off. Prolly the ep1-kp is exactly like this.

The Harley Benton has a B500k pot (B stands for Linear) an it is actulally... More Linear!

Here a demo

At the end I'm useing the dunlop as wah and the HB as Morph/Pitch