Posts by Sollazzon

..and the Profile is a Marshall too!

a '71 by msujis (look in description)

I choose something I really Like from Rig Exchange so You Keperians could maybe get a better and more concrete Idea.

I know it's not easy at all to understand how a pickup sounds without actually mouting on your own guitar but, in this way, I though in this way the demo is a lil usefull.

So.. constnantly looking for something More, (or Simply something different than normal)

more than one Year ago I came across an Italian nerd of hardware and tone research.

We got in touch talking about old hardware specs, materials, myths ..snake oil, and all that world.

At the end of last year he asked me if I'd been interested testing his own version of PAF '58 an '59 still at prototype state now a day,

YES! Of course ! Why Not!?!

I've did a quick demo on my LP Custom '91 ''pre-historic'' that were aready been modded with 500K pots, 50's wiring and PIO Bumblebees caps (NOS.. Not 50's)

This guitar came out originally with a pair of Gibson '57 Classic (not the 57+ at bridge that came out later)

and, due to its electronic, I thoguht it is the Right one to test them.

these are the '58 Set, AlNiCo IV, ..prolly next week I'll also test the '59 Set in AlNiCo II, We'll see.

The Audio is just straight from my mobile and I already know YouTube is not the best platform for this kind of Demo Videos

(thats's why You can find a better audio version in description)

But I guess You can aready get a good Idea of thier kind of tone and dynamic respons.

Take a look If You're searching for something like this.

PS Yes the track is still ''Bronks''... it won't leave me alone...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

hey! Well.. I ve recently finished following on line video lessons about Safe Procedures on Job and in one of those videos they explain exactly that body language, tone of voice and all those non-verbal way to comunicate are far more important than words.

You already know my opinion on kemper player if You followed the main thread.

I've just summarized the whole thing in Italian.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

non lo so, non lo so, forse sono solo abituato troppo bene ma non mi fa gola.

Diciamo che, a parte le primissime vampate di GAS, mi sono rassegnato al "non fa per me"

^^ Jack Daniel's is my only best fiend !

No serously.. there's one liquid model for bright input and one orher for normal but what if (as often happens ) both channels are linked ?

If it sounds good ... it sounds Good ! Full Stop ! And I Agreeeeee!

But .. You know.. if You've never had a 71 SL to test / compare with ( That's Unfortunately my case) I guess it's a basic question To ask.. isn't it?

Cool !

I had the same idea in my mind for while, but my project was based on a wedge monitor.

It never really started cause I don't need it actually. But I still have the autocad dwg. (Somewhere)

Immagine something like this with a kpa Rack on top.

(Heehhe, sorry guys if I Spam here this private video)

Yesterday was the Birthday of one my best friends,

this is the wideo I've recorded to send him on whatsapp... Last Year.

External Content www.youtube.com

What you hear is nothing more than the Dunlop HT-1 the Hail Talk Box (the old one) with no Mic, no PA, Nothing.

The pure Amp in Your Mouth sound.

And it is LOUD! (compare its level to my voice at th end)

Now, Back in Topic, one of the cons of this model is that it Shut Off the cabinet when engaged,

That's why it's also suggested a second, and even more complicated way to connect it,

but Honestly, even if on a Loud Live Stage, I've neved had any problem to ''monitor'' my sound.

On the other side I've also had the Danelctro DTB1 ''free speach'' and it was a Mess!

Lots of undesirables Feedback/Larsen even at low volumes and You Never listen exactly what you're doing.

(but It was a good, one channel, dirty practice amp for bedroom)

Never had the chance to test the ''new'' M222 mentioned, but it looks like a great compromise.

yes, basically Dunlop have 2 Talk Box models: the Hail tb, old style, that Must be used between a Power Amp and a Cabinet. It is 8ohm and it's suggested to avoid the use with 100watt Amps.

It works like a speaker 8ohm 100watt. It actually is a speaker witout the come, just the driver.

So It doesn't need any power supply.

The more recent one, liked as video in the #1 post is like the banshee (or others) a preamp pedal to put in line before the amp input or in its loop fx if you prefer. It's more simple to connect, like a normal stompbox. It requires power suppier. No need to care about amp power or volume.

Ive just had a look at this

my first question is:

- Why they refer to quad cortex when there is clearly a KPA rack in those pics?

A part from this question..

Who has a 4x12 loaded with 4 Kones?

Have You ever measured How Loud they could be? (Ain't we talking about the same Jet plane taking off loudness ? ) =O

Ain't this risk to kill pepole with a butterfly effect? :D

Well Done! I like the 2nd half of the track! from FreQ to end..

Bass is perfect to me! no issue, Punchy n' Loud

to be honest I don't like the drum, .. sounds a bit Outside the rest of the band, ..not not referring to Timing (it's fine) I sounds ..in another room.

Maybe I'd work on Reverbs

Nice track anyway!