Posts by Sollazzon

I'm mostly using Lep Paul too and my KPA is almost always in browser mode.

so I've created an Input setting preset called Standard, then another one I use for Strat, where Clean Sense is at 6 dB...

one for Tele (+10dB), one for Acoustic (-6 dB),.. and so on.

Maybe it's not the best way to compensate differences in Volume but.. right now it seems it works. When You switch giutars You also switch Input Preset.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A bit Expensive isn't it?

and no trial/demo/evaluate version

Anybody got this?

https://www.celestionplus.com/…celestion-speakermix-pro/

Here's a fairly recent group photo. The latest was that Martin SC-13e all the way to the right. I have to tell you, it has blown me away. It is my new favorite guitar for sure.

I will show this pic to my wife: ''darling this the avarage quantity of guitars of any Kemper User !''

no ST it doesn't show anything else than EQ (or Volume)

that is a snapshot of what's captured when reproducing those above mentioned samples

I've used Izotpe Ozone 5 (it's old but it's still working fine)

- the Purple line represent the overall freqeincies coming out from the Les Paul (let's say the EQ spectrum of that riff, If played on a LP

..or simply.. how the LP Sounds those notes)

- the Yellow line is the Lucille freq

- the Red line it's the difference/relation between the 2 EQ lines;

it means it's the EQ You shoud have to add, to apply to the LP's Take, if You'd like it to sounds more like the Lucille's take.

Or, if You want to see it on the other way, basically it shows How the Lucille Sounds (in terms of EQ and Volume) if compared to the LP: less high Mids, less Highs, just a lil more Bass, and generally a bit softer/quiter.

You can listen the average loudness difference in the stereo track above...the Left side is Louder than the right one.

a note About Loudness:

I have to say that I've setted both guitars in the same way, same action, same PU height, same strings and I also have to say that the SD APH II Slash (Lp) are a bit hotter than the 490s (Lucille);

of course if You Play them Unplugged, the Lucille sounds Louder than the LP..but when recorded...

And of course that graph can not represent anything about the feel, the attutide, the... smell.. of playing 2 differents giutars.

hum.. this year?

Already spent some money for:

2x rechargeble 9V lithium batteries

2x power amp Marshall 8008,

a new dehumidifier,

G Force soundpectrum premium,

Cables for midi, audio, speaker connections,

12 pack ernie ball strings 10.46,

and '93 Gibson BB King Lucille.

One thing I didn't like about him though was that he would hire musicians at the town he was playing at and then stiff them, saying, "you're getting exposure/you weren't good enough".

Ouch! I Didn't know that..

two scenes come in my mind: the first, actually related about this 'habit', it's from the recent movie Soul

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and the other one is, don't ask me Why, This

HA! from 1:44 an the ending

I don't know IF or How much this really happend but It's ...GREAT!

humm.. I was doing more or less the same..

comparing a Lucille and a Les Paul

Neck PU (490R vs SD APH II Slash)

Do they sound The Same? no

Do they sound Very Different? no

Can I Immidiatly recognise them?.. no ..but now it's more easy.

Together

External Content soundcloud.com

and separate

No no I don t need it longer.. it ok like this: the 2 KPA are one above the other one .

The problem seems that the Specs reported in that page are not the same as shown the picture

Tech Specs

• Connector 1:TRS Male 1/4
    • Connector 2:TRS Female 1/4
    • Length:6"
    • Balanced:No

edit.. no that s right.. my fault.

I saw: 1xTRS male 1/4 and 2xTRS female bit it's not like this.

That is exacly what I need! Thanks sstauffer