Posts by Sollazzon

I'd say I'm looking for 2 main sounds: one should have to be Natural and supposed to be recored by his own.

The other one more electric in order to be mixed and blended with the sound recorder with room's mike.

There is rig by RickyStorti from the line out of a Marshall AD50 that is interesting.

And there are a Lot of profiles for piezo.. many acoustic simulation.. a Lot of stuff .. it will be a long research.

hummm.. onesto?? non ho Mai usato il Loop (tantomeno col FRACTAL FX8 MK II).. non saprei proprio come aiutarti.

Hai già provato a spippolare con la funzione Mix (pre o Post) il Mix, Ducking e il Volume? (insomma tutti i controlli disponibli del menu le Loop Stero X Module???)

Non è che il fruscio arriva dal Fractal (non in senso cattivo..) nel senso prova magari switchando qualche tasto Ground Loop o qualche impostazione del Livello del segnale in ingresso del FX8..?..io non saperi proprio.. purtroppo qui nel forum siamo proprio pochini a scrivere in italiano

ps sul gruppo FB kemper italia hai già chiesto??

Wuuueeell.. Thanks! I apprecciate!

I just did a recording Test: on one side full controls, on the orther the tone rolled down to 5, no EQ; no Compr..anything.

(the rig was a 71 plexiy somewhat..)

It's just to hear the recorded sound without me playing in the mean time (the alluminum cone inside it's Loud.. it makes some tricks;..and I Hate headphones)

honestly the riff came out from a You tube video reserch ''open g tuning'' here exactly

Nothing ''inpired'' just a ''Ok let's try it, ..ok yes, but this way it's better''... it could became an intro for something right?...we'll see

Sollazzon Sounds great! Makes me want to play some old Cinderella...lol

HA! You have My Wife' Same point of view.

(We use to call 'Tamarri' all those kind of Glam Style Band) and as soon as she saw the new guitar, she baptized it ''the Tammarra'' !

I've tried to explain her that I'm gonna use it more like This *.. but OK! it's a Tamarra guitar, . no need to discuss it!

*PS: do You really need a tremolo to play w/slide?

*PPS I had asked to Santa a PRS McCarty 594 OR THIS But, ..sincerly I've hadn't be SO Good this Year.. well Who cares? Maybe next Year

the headstock looks like Elvis to me, .. or better Johnny Bravo ^^^^

I like the mini HB and the piezo blended togheter, I've already changed the pot's knobs to have some numbers as reference,

Tuners are cheap, really, the Action is really High and the fretboard sounds defenitely out of tune... and there's no way to conpensate Octave but,

..well, you know, I guess it's supposed to be played with Slide and that's a totally new game for me.

Right Now, I've just finish to record this sample (and I know I have a Lot to Learn..but it's funny)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Due to Corona limitations, this year Santa Claus organized the Delivery a bit early:

I've just received an Harley Benton Resoking (for open tunings),

Fender Cables,

New strings for the Ibanez Double Neck,

New strings and a new Pick Up (Eko PB01) for the Ibanez Acoustic and

a Quartet of tubes 6550.

What did You ask for Chirstmas?

It may arrive sooner than You think!

yes..it looks really well done.

I dont have a lot of experience in this kind of software.. I Rarely use guitar rig or th3 but sometimes I use Torpedo wall of sound and the new IK "cab sim" seems extremely accurate.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

so I've found the firmware History of UnO4Kemper and unfortuantely there's actually no way to configure V1.1 like I want

So, I switch the chip to the Original one (V2.2) and I've spent this afternoon to Configure/program it's functionalities

I used this Software and watched this tutorial video and actually Now the FCB1010 works the way I want.

I will do few adjustmen in the future to optimize the use according to my prefereces... but right now I'm happy that my mood changed form:huh:?(X/X( to :/:!:=O:|:/:|;):thumbup::saint:

so it looks like this

and it works like this

I have a problem with my new FCB1010 with UnO4Kemper v1.1

I would like to set the pedale exp. A to Wha and the Pedal Expression B to Pitch but it don't let me programm the pedala assignment in any way

According to this manual https://www.fcb1010.eu/downloads/UnOforKemper_manual.pdf

I expected to enter the programming menu for expr. pedal's funcion keeping pressed 1+9 while turning the FCB on. (page 5)

but this doesn't happen.

It just switch/invert the function of the two pedals But they keep to be assigned to Wah and Volume Or Voulme an Wah. (as reported in this image)

In the same way if I Keep Pressed 1+4 when turing on the FCB, It does Not allow to see or change any sweep curve. (page 6 of the manual above)

A part from this, the FCB is working good, I've mamaged to Calibrate both expr. pedals and to assing different Stomp funcition than the factory preset and everything seems to work properly.

What I'm doing wrong? Any Idea?

Is there another kind of procedure to change the expr.pedal form Volume to Pitch?-- or Morph?

When copying a cab preset (dragging from cabinet to preset folder in a new window for example) the preset has no name / the field is blank. Sometimes it works again (take over the cab name), then again not.

Seems to be a bug.

I need to organize many cab presets and I don't want to name all by hand again.

I've just finish to re-organize cab presets but had no problem of any sort. I can Always see their Name