Posts by Sollazzon

.. again?..Well Again Gianfrà!..

It's Not Easy and not so funny at all from some Kind of point of view!..not to be so Dramatics!! he he don't Worry I...AM Still Here!

Well, It's also a longer Story Also About hemm.. Etichette. Could You translate for me? Stickers maybe?

I mean, figuratevely but not So that much...
    humm.. Dipendenti was A words on drugs actually but
    since the question it's poented to both Emploees (impiegati ..quindi Dipendenti..)
    but also to ''freelance'' addicted to KPA..( so Dipendendenti.. but in another point of view.) hihihi
    Anyway I'll try this way:

follow me..
    if You have a Bottle brand New Full of jack (JD) and You maybe also have Brought it 'cause of it's External Aspect..
    and You're also even proud (or Not) to show that TradeMark Attacched :) externally on the Bottle..
    I suppose it' quite simple to follw as example..
    BUT now the best Part ! that actually cames to my real Experience W/ bottles of THat Wishey..
    WHEN You drunk it all and the Bottle is Emplty and You had refilled W anything else..
    And You want to Change That Aspect..
    Well.
    It's Not Easy to remove (LITERALLY.. I tryed W/ different Products and in different Ways)
    That IMAGE!

So, If now the Bottle is the Same But I've Changed the Inside...And I Dont Want to just Cover With A bigger Sticher! But remove it and replace it with Some Other.. More.. MINE.. well It's not easy at All.
    That's what actually Happen.
    (so please.. it may be funny, i know, and i could be the first to LOL in it..
    but let be the only jokeing about it :) )

but.. Back in Topic..
    If Now I'd like to use the LCD as Monitor ad give a Different ''image''???

Hi All, I wish I had the possibility to use the KPA's Display as Monitor for ''real time Messages''
    I'd like the SKPAoMine Display could be Usable as a Monitor to .. you know,
    not neccesary to Substitute With a Super LCD HI Res 16,8000 Million Colors,..
    it's ok just Like it is but, maybe able to shift From Left to right or reversed just the .. the ''Current Rig name''...OR
    ''MyFProject'' (C) or Sollazzon Or Whatever..
    it maybe usefull to have a scrolling text or something ''alive''
    (not giong to say My KPA is Not enough Alive in the way it is Now!..totally happy W/it!)

Is there a Way to Free Programm the Display ''Show Settings''.
    Is It Currently Possible to develope a Programm or Whatever Software to Manage the KPA display?
    Could You KPA Emploees (and or Addicted.. he he that in italian are both similar to Dipendenti? ..funny)
    You Konw Could Some Tech Engeneer in Display help in this
    but first of all is it possible to do this in KPA Actually ?
    and Before All .. Is it already been Proposed/discussed? please Where??
    Angelo :)

EDIT: no more necessary ..things evolved in a different way..as you can see.

Ciao ragzzi, ideona dell'ultimo minuto, ..
    c'è un modo per programmare, o cmq Avere, il Monitor del kPA intendo lo schermettino..frontale,
    tipo sapete??..i rack con le lucine..sbarluccicosi insomma.. molto ''è Natale??.. hehe
    no seriamente, sarebbe figo poter usare lo schermo per ''messaggi subliminari'' dallo spazio KPA.. haha
    boh ..voi sapete magari se è già, possibile, è già stato chiesto o se ne è già parlato?? qui o altrove??
    dai..per chi tanto ''sa già'' che suono usa e non se ne fa niente magri neanche della Performance Mode perchè tanto usa 1 suono tutta la sera..
    .. che se, paradossalmente rallentasse di 1 decimo di secondo lo Switch tra un rig e l'altro.. caxxo MENE come Dicono qua
    un bello spammino sul monitor che tanto tutti prima o poi guardano durante la serata Ci sta ECCOME!!!!
    Se pò Ffa??

Voi con che setup lo utilizzate live?

heeh stavo appunto spiegando il setup Live in Studio
    è ancora da testare live, ma in studio funge!

rassuimendo con il dono dell'estrema sintesi:
    chitarra, wireless, KPA
    KPA al PA/Mixer dal Main Output L e R (spie FRFR se ci sono..ma meglio non contarci troppo hihihi)
    KPA alle casse marshall/talkbox via Monitor Output , EQ Pedale Volume Stereo 'reversed', EH 44 Magnum (x2)

:D ci voleva tanto..mezz'ora di parentesi..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl-7Sl2PJaY

humm, ok, it dont sound the same but, in genreal or simply in some zones? frequencies? responding touch? Feel?
    I guess you refied a bit/a lot ... did You try to refine more and more.. and test the difference?
    i suppose that's the maximunm help I can offer ..sorry :(
    maybe someone else more Experienced in this ''Metal Zone''

no I Mean Slash's Wife, maybe she Would BE so Kind to Retwitt me.. and Maybe give a huge Bump
    or Better She Should Have to Buy it From ME and made US (me and My Next to become Wife) a Stra-super-Ultra- Wedding Present!!
    THAT WOUD BE SO COOL!!! to ME AND TO MY GIRFRIEND!!!
    She (Perla) Could Always make a 'funny' Surprise to His Man..
    ''Hey Slash?... come here! I Found This in the Kitchen .
    is it Your? there's Your Name on It!
    put it Away! At His Place! Not in the Kitchen!'' :D
    I already Told You!'' Bad Boy! :thumbup::thumbup:

HI, And Welcome Mate!
    can You show us some samples of what you mean with so close..and other things?
    Could we Taste At ''what Point'' are You arrived at actually?
    not Just for Better Understand or Couriositity..
    ..maybe just to ..''show if neccessary' that it may sound ''to me Already IDENTICAL :D ''

yep, I must (going to) Do this kind of comparison, I'll use a pratical AFD100.
    but maybe others did it before and, yuio know I could learn Something Usefull to Consider.
    we'll see

hi All, I Know KPA can capture the difference between 2 different chains of sound,
    you profile the first, then the second, then you can compare them in a quick switching rig's time
    I wander if there are already availables some profiles where the only difference in the sound's chain is the use of a pair or a quarted of Premum selected Whatever Tubes and Another different One
    ,..maybe 6550 and EL34 on the same 100watt Marshall or..
    any help?

you know more or less like agood Demo Youtube Valve Comaparison, but, let's say a more..Interactive Experience :P

in other words, now that I can see so far.. I can't Limit me with Just a Good Piezo for a Good Acoustic Feeling.
    I Suppose I Could get a sound at least as good as the old beloved shadow, but beside this there's the more interesting part to discover (and USE).
    it's more or less like KPA :D