Posts by Sollazzon

Fishman Tripleplay is now the fastest Guitar MIDI System available - but it uses a proprietary USB Receiver that requires a iPad, Mac,WinPC, or USB Host to MIDI adapter box - iConnectMIDI or Kenton

Man I Thank You So much, I had a look around and also talk to my liuthier that always reccomend me a ''Good, Satisfying solution to me''
    just to say...
    When I start thinking about Installing a Tremolo on My LP, the initial Idea was a very Aggressive One .. a Floyd Rose..
    but he say, ''wait, Why Don't You consider a diferent type?''
    even considering in terms of Work (his Work!?!) necessary behinde a foolish idea like that
    in the end we had a Bigsby on it and Looks also Much Better!
    I will be always in time to makes Huge hole for that if I will Really Need..
    I had in since 3 days and Seems Very Funny to Play..
    I need a bit of practise.. it's my first Tremolo Guitar..

Anyway.. Thanks a lot Because this time I was searching for a Piezo (just in case of some Acustic Sound)
    and you opend me a Word .. Amazing what this thing Can Do.. WoW!

And It's Wireless (love it) and I can Install it Without any Modification to my LPs
    I think I'll definitly go for a TriplePlay.
    Anyone Selling ??

:P

well if I had 2 AFD100 I'd try.
    I just have one and I could compare his FX loop (great for being a valve Amp )
    to the acutal Power amp Section I use (that I called '88 Guns (they are 2 EH 44 Magnum so..)
    this is the video of the unboxing of the second one I bought
    (it was just for ''in case it was arrived Damaged'')
    in the last half You can see they coul fit Perfect in the back's hole.
    '88 Guns Kick ass!! :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZPJ8MoPxzM
    (sorry it'z Italian Audio only no Subtitles included /or even needed)

I'd try to deactivate All the Amp/Stack/Cab Section (pushing them OFF and Locked there) and then plug ans follow

guitar, combo input.
    combo sent, KPA input.

then you can chose to go out to main just with KPA or use the ''moitor out'' of KPA to return to Combo fx loop and mic it up as Usual.
    Let's give a try..never tested but possible great results from this

:P grazie e rigrazie..ma in realtà a me non servono.
    io non sono tanto per (quelli che gli altri chiamano i ) suoni metal :D
    è musica troppo 'pestosa' per me, ma , come detto, verranno, sotto natale dei mie Amici/Ex compaesani.
    probabilmente alloggeranno da me un giorno o due Massimo e Devono uscire con una ''Signora Demo' almeno Semi Professional..
    più che altro.. che piaccia a loro..!!
    ..ma se non partiamo subito con le idee chiare, so già che ci perdiamo 2 gg SOLO a trovare 1 suono per la Ritmica di 1 pezzo.
    Loro hanno già tutto pronto, e le idee ben chiare a ''partiture'' , per me son pezzi ..oltre che pestosi, anche Contorti, ritmiche strane , tempi ''storti''
    fortuna che sembrano avere le idee precise anche sui suoni, per quello ci tengo che vengano ''Amplificati''.
    vi aggieronerò, intanto grazie a tutti :)

Eh..Interessante però il discorso Guida..
    Tipo..restando su Mesa Dual.. verrà una coppia di chitarristi a registrare prossimamente e sicuramente cercheranno suoni Mesa...credo,
    (Uno dei due ha appunto la Dual, e vorrei se la portasse)..ma..io sul KPA?..che gli faccio sentire/provare?
    gli faccio sentire i miei Marshall pompati e rivisti coi pomelli magici e li faccio sembrare dei mesa?? haha..gli può piacere sicuramente

scusa..hai già installato l'ultima versione?..hai già fatto un riavvio tenendo premuto System..non nò.
    hai provato qualcosa e sei ormai certo che sia una cosa grave da mandarlo in assistenza?

niether I,
    just to close the OT)
    I remeber I did a couple of profiles in front of 1x12 open isobox vs 4 x12 1960A used as monitor
    and the resutlts were that, as I made the sound In front of them tring taking a good balance with 'my' FOH
    and so more or less the same Kind of response from my cab (as Monitor)
    well
    when I play the proflies later I found them ''tweaked..on the contrary''.
    looking If they still are on RigExchange
    no.. I have to search them.

I don't think I got the sense of this comparative test.
    one is profiled As I like..in studio or Live Just in front of my Cab
    the other one is profiled AS I like ON slage, Live, with FHO and stage Monitors?...les's say After the Sound Check?

yes I agree, Mostly Rigs are at the same level (at least its upposed they Are, if not, Tweak them a bit With Rig or CAB Volume)
    but I wonder how many difference there may be if comparing
    (KPA main to FHO..KPA monitors for my stage adjustment ad Libitum)

-balance KPA from KPA's Master (leaving the Mixer input channels for KPA Both at 0db)
    -balance KPA from mixer's channels Input Levels (leaving KPA Master at 8 or 10)

I guess the 1st is more friendly for Mixerist.. the guy at Service...how do they name? FOH sound engeneers?
    let's say, I've Done my Sound in my studio FOH at 0 db (if any need to adjust is related to Room Reflections or Monitors Characteristics)
    theese are two channel, just Adjust them to This Room/FHO characteristic (that You're Always Working in and You know How it sound better that me of course)
    just leave the input Level fo this two channel at 0Db
    also if I have some Tracks from my KPA Aux in.. it's supposed it's already at the Right Volume..
    but maybe I'm wrong, cause they'd prefer to have a Hot signal to just level it out.
    Never asked this to anyone Honestly

Take a quality reference recording that you know in and out and play it though your monitors. Then lower the volume of the KPA until you can´t hear your self anymore against the recording. Then slowly increase the volume again until you nearly get the same level as the guitars in your reference recording. This helps judging your tone really a lot. It even works better when you are using a reamped guitar track so you don´t have to play yourself.

Yes this hepl
    do you mean with Master KPA, or rig Volume or ..???

hem ..In Medio stat Virtus..they say (not the middel finger I suppose:-)
    I had a strange setup, or not so common i suppose,
    using in my Studio a Powerd old Yamaha EMX 640 and 4 SR tecnology Club 150 I
    payed as the KPA)
    Quite Never crancked up of course, only when Trying Stage Volumes W/different Marshall cabs frm KPA monitor
    (CAB portion OFF) on AFD100 as Power amp (payed as the KPA)
    It's like LIVE in my Studio / Rehers room.

I agree that Monitors..cheap or Not are a very Important,
    I remember mixing the 1st official demo of my last band..it thakes HugeTime.
    Us continuing going in and out form our Rhers room to he cars, Listening what just mastered on CD, and taking notes for the next #n° Mixdown..
    We thougnh that Whoever Would have listen to oud CD Demo. it will be in his car...
    So unless tring to do a general Good Mix, and Master that Sound Good to any Device from cheap headphoens/mp3 to Hi-Fi Studio.
    more or less its the same here/now.. ^^^^