Posts by Fabiocassa

HI Reznor,

I'm waiting for my KPA replacement right now (can't wait..) and I'm very interested on RCF NX-12SMA, I read the thread on fractal forum,

the general consensus there was that this monitor sounds VERY good and really "hi-fi" clear with the Axefx,

my question is : how do KPA+ RCF NX compare to a real tube head+ 1x12 or 2x12 cab on medium to high gain sounds ?

I only demoed the KPA on a FBT stage monitor (not the verve 12ma, I don't recall the model but I guess it was some entry/mid-level model, nothing fancy), while the cleans and slightly overdriven sounds were excellent, on medium to high gain sounds I had the impression of a bidimensional sound, I guess because of the not so good monitor.

Does the RCF delivers that "amp in the room" feeling? especially on dirt sounds?

Fabio

It does not display this message...

I tried several times your procedure but no success

I turn it on, the loading bar goes to around 80% then disappear, I turn it off, press&hold <>, switch on to "tuner"

but still same result: the loading bar goes to around 80% then disappear...

It might be an hardware problem, I don't know...

HI Armin,

it apparently does not load the latest firmware from the usb stick, (shouldn't the kemper advise that it is booting from usb?, does some message like" firmware update" or "usb loading" apperar on screen when it load something from usb? )

-I turn it on (on tuner) while pressing > <

the loading bar goes up to around 80% then the screen gets slightly less lit and the loading bar

disappears and stays that way forever, "kemper profiling amplifier" remains on the screen...

-I turn it on (on browse) while pressing exit

same result...

(I tried the above putting the kaos.bin file directly on the root directory & putting it in a OS Update folder)

;( ;(

Hi Niklas,

I contacted Kemper support, they told me to boot from a FAT32 formatted usb stick with the new firmware

(turning the unit on while pressing exit), but did not worked, I reported that to Kemper support on friday and

currenty waiting for their response, hopefully tomorrow .

It's a bit frustrating to have this fantastic new toy and not being able to use it ;(

ciao

Fabio

Thank you for your feedback guys, really appreciated

Joeblob: I've read it but my problem seems a bit different, I'll re-read it anyway

Guitarnet70: I don't know, the box was nearly perfect and cosmetically the unit seems immaculate..

I think all I can do at the moment is to wait for K team reply to my assistance request and then decide

whether to send it back and have a new unit...

Fabio

Hi everybody,

my name is Fabio, I live in Genoa, Italy.

I've been waiting the Kpa to be released since May and eventually arrived home today.

To my deepest disappoint it can't complete the OP boot:

I turn it on following the instructions, the loading screen regularely appears, the

loading bar goes up to around 80% then the screen gets slightly less lit and the loading bar

disappears and stays that way forever, "kemper profiling amplifier" remains on the screen...

I know that kemper team is at NAMM, so I'm not expecting instant support.

Any ideas? Does anybody have the same issue.

most probably it is a software problem, I don't know........ so sad right now

thanks

Fabio