Posts by bigHF

So what you you basically want is a stepping (discrete stages of volume levels) instead of a continuos volume change? Is that right?

Beside the point that Don is making - the number doesn't mean a thing - I seriously doubt that many users would like the volume pot to behave like you suggest.

I am pretty certain that Kemper has a marketing kit they hand out to their dealers/distributors. As a former part time photographer I strongly recommend that you shoot marketing a mail, explain the context and ask for permission.

It may not even be Kemper you get in trouble with, but a distributor who has an exclusive deal.

Nimm es sportlich und als "challenge"! Mit "diskriminieren" im politisch negativen Sinn hat das aus meiner Sicht nichts zu tun. Hier geht es einfach nur um das Einhalten von "Spielregeln" für das Forum.

Kemper ist zwar eine in Deutschland ansässige aber international tätige Firma. Der kleinste gemeinsame Nenner von Japan über Skandinavien bis nach Südamerika ist eben Englisch.

Du musst es ja auch nicht auf Englisch formulieren. Du kannst es hier auf Deutsch posten oder den "Kempers" eine Mail schreiben. Es gilt aber die Regel für das internationale Board, dass dort auf Englisch geschrieben wird. Und wenn ich mich richtig erinnere, weisst Du das aus einem früheren Fred eigentlich auch.

Wenn das hier Dein "feature request"-Thread war, ist er wohl hier gelandet, weil Du ihn auf Deutsch formuliert hast.

Ich habe die Antwort von HJS so verstanden, dass er das Verhalten Deines Reglers nach Betrachten Deines Videos als normal empfindet und es deshalb kein Anliegen an den Support sei.
    So wie er es schreibt handelt es sich um einen Änderungswunsch Deinerseits - der würde dann tatsächlich in das "Feature-Request"-Forum gehören - allerdings auf Englisch.

Andy has many different kinds of single amp profile sets available at his site (theampfactory.com). He was one of the first commercial suppliers - along with Armin from soundside.de.
    I believe these guys should be mentioned in this context too.

Ha! Good point.

In theory I would use it, but practically I am not hunting for new profiles these days anyway.
    However I guess it would be no biggie for you guys to put that function in the context menu of the RE folder.

The make sure you have identical settings on both machines I would setup KPA perfectly with 2 "clean" meaning no effects (not no gain) profiles, back it up to a usb stick and then restore the backup of kpa 1 to kpa 2.

I agree with Ingolf. Certain sections of the forum have become almost as redundant as they possibly could become.

@JH-2 @hawg427

There is a function called "search" in the upper right corner of your screen. From there you will get to all the info that is relevant to your request including a few statements by Christoph.

I kept a "RE local" folder for a while - but the number of rigs (both on the RE and commercial ones) has become so incredibly large that I don't care anymore.
    There are more awesome rigs available than I could ever make use of while I am still alive on this planet.

I hope we get a 4.0 with the warp function and with the delays at the same time. I dont care so much for warp id like to get the delays quick.

cheers
    Frank

The "Warp" being the "Morph"? ;)
    It has also been reported a few times that delays will follow later.