Posts by Pick909

Thanks! I have and it sounds ok upon first impressions, but to my ears there isn't that bite. I have not tried to tweak eq's yet. Would you have any recommendations that I could try next time it is fired up?

I'm not a owner myself of this speaker, I just read somewhere that it could be use with cab sim on. But it is most probably not the best way to use them.

I bet this one will cost you a bunch of flowers! ;) More seriously I like this color a lot and Scott Henderson, who use much much of his vibrato bar, use a very similar one (with rosewood fingerboard) and he mention somwhere in this video why he never get any tuning issue with it:

Thank you guys for your answers!

I will use some nice Shure SM137 for the choir, an AKG C4000B for some percussions and acoustic instruments and a lot of Seinheiser E835 for soloist and back vocals.

I need a bigger interface than the ones you suggested because I will do some multi tracking but will need to record several students in the same time.

It is why I thank about the Tascam US-08X16 the price is OK but I don't know about the quality:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com…16x08-usb-audio-interface

I need some advice because I will have to record some kids bands and choirs in a school and will need a multiple inputs (the more is better) audio interface to do the job. Some mic inputs and instrument/line inputs. Of course the school don't provide a real budget so what would be your suggestions? Tascam have a very cheap line like the US-16X08 or US-20X20 but I don't know what it worths...

I will use Cubase SX 7.5 and a i7 computer on Windows 7.

They sound more cab like to me. The CLR sounded too processed, for lack of a better word

Well @billbixby, considering your avatar pic I think the proper speakers for you would be more like a wall of five hundreds 4X12 Marshall cabinets that you would totaly destroy at the end of the show for the great pleasure of your hyterical and frantic supporters! 8o8o8o

Of course the cabinets would be fake!...

If you are in Italy, a Single Helix will cost you an RNAro, whereas a Double Helix will cost you a DeNAro. ;):P
    I'll be here all week, folks. Make sure to tip your waitress.

Well, I just realized the price of a Helix, Holy Shit!!!! Keep your precious molecules @Tritium I thank more of something like $1299.00US but anyways we are in total speculation now and I'm perfectly happy with my Kemper head! :)

What I personnaly meant was not a complete Kemper profiler in floorboard version but just a loader with which you would need the real Kemper head (or rack) to be able to use it. It would only be an accessory for gigging and It would not work if you don't already own a real Kemper.

I don't know how they would achieve this thought. Otherwise I agree with deanR that the price of a complete Kemper floorboard version, even without profiling capabilities, would have to cost much more than 1K because a lot of users don't profile so much anyways and it could kill much of the actual Kemper forms sales.

My idea WAS NOT an AX-8 style "profiler on the floor", but rather a companion product that is a profile "player" of sorts with very minimal controls that allows the user to load it up with profiles (from the Profiler) and take it on a gig.

@benvigil, I was speaking about a full Kemper floorboard. Your idea would be nice if it cost a lot less than a full Kemper. For example a performance loader that would work only if you are a full Kemper owner but once load don't need the motherboard for the gig so your Kemper stay at your home studio. Why not if it would cost less than 1K and if Kemper can produce such a device. A lot of ''if'' thought! :)

I'm personnaly amongst people who prefer not to have their precious $2000.00 rig at their feet on the floor where there is so much things that can fall on. But I understand how a one device rig can be appealing. My Kemper head with the remote in one bag is very cool too... and safer IMHO.

The Ozone is a tone matching software. So you could for example match the tone of your miced acoustic guitar to the sound of your piezo acoustic guitar then make a profile of this.

Yeah, I assume that, in the same way, you could profile the tone from ToneDexter and resale the device right after. :)