Posts by Pick909

Have a few fuzz pedals and have built several others from rare fancy transistors. They all do their thing into the kemper the same as a physical amp. No need to worry.

From what I have, the biggest surprise was the cheap DOD Carcosa fuzz. It's really great and actually gets the most use. That's saying alot as there are some pretty cool and considerably more expensive fuzz's just sitting in the drawer (Analogman NKT275 & BC108, Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe, D.A.M Meathead, Earthquaker Devices HoofReaper, Zvex Fuzzfactory, original 1960s Maestro Fuzztone, and some others).

Happy fuzz hunting!

An Analogman NKT275 sitting in your drawer??? Man give me this drawer for christmas plllleeeeaaaase! ;) But, seriously this DOD Carcosa have to be good!

...and don;t forget, because the KPA can;t run 2 profiles, all you will have is the pedal sound, with no amp...

It's why people profile the drive pedals in front of an amp, so you get this pedal in this amp tone. But, as you said, you can't use the pedal by itself, in a stomp slot, in front of any of your amp profiles in the Kemper.

any suggestion settings for zendrive?

I would suppose that the Zendrive is a very different circuit than the KD. It is more a Dumble in a pedal (to put in front of a clean amp) than a classic overdrive. Of course Roben Ford use it for his lead tone in a real Dumble so he use it kind of as an overdrive. Anyway I agree that it could be a fun stomp to have!

In my years of studio ownership,,I have heard many times, two diff players plug into the exact same rig,, turn a few knobs, and sound completely diff,,

Many of my budget sessions , I just set up a head, two pedals, and a 4-12, two mics, and cut tracks,for 2 players,,in the same band,with great results,One time a guy came in, did not like the set up,, pulled a Fender Pro Jr out of the back room, plugged in his strat, turned it on 10,, OMG,,he had his Vol knob thing down So well,,,,what a touch,,No Pedals,,, I have used that amp forever after that, still have it,My point is,, most of the tone, comes for the person playin, not the gear,,Just me exp,,cause I've also had my share of rich kids with their, EVH ,full set ups and matching gits, and sound nothing like Eddie( bless his soul)

I'm lovin this,learnin a lot,,Thanks to all you guys for the passion to look further,,,,but for me... there are no rules,just great players,that make their own sound,,just saw and heard Jimi with a 3 pickup SG,and some weird amps???,,he still sounded like him,..funny how that works,,

the ODs work great for me,,sound great,,very usable, Many thanks to the kemper team for more great stuff,,

I totally agree with this! The hands and the amp! For example when you listen to the Jeff McErlain video about using Klon he sounds amazing even when the Klon is not engaged!

Well, it is just my two cents, but I guess there is more in these simple controls than just what an analog EQ and drive would do. The interaction of those control is probably base on a complex algorythm. Anyways, we'll see by ourself very soon I guess!

I made this one during Covid-19 (jeeze I hate this name...!) now we all have to play in cages! But nothing will prevent children to play Rock!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I totaly agree with you deadman42 !! Jeremy-Jack is a very skilled 4th grade boy! He is soooo relax and he is at its best on high pressure! Just a lot of fun to play with all of them!

When I still could make music with the children of my elementary school (and my Kemper of course)! Here is ''Zombie'' which we are all now,,, ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Since the strings are tied together, I would like to see him play double stop bendings...

I didn't think of this at first but, yes, it could be a problem, when you bend one string you loose all the others considering that the Nut Buster is not lock to the neck...

Interesting idea but $175.00 is a ridiculous price in my opinion. I have a way to set my trems which works very well anyways.