Posts by KillDivision

Thanx Ingolf!!

Nothing locked but the input.
    I will open a support ticket this weekend.

Edit:
    It occurred only with this one profile (wich I love), a Sinmix 5150 with a free Marshall Green pack. I have the Producer Pack 1 and a lot of Sinmix's profiles.
    Tried to replicate the same issue with profiles from Sinmix and other sellers, no troubles.

I now pushed the amp button, and replaced the amp profile with the original Sinmix 5150 profile from Sinmix. Problem solved!!.

I think something went wrong with editing the original profile.

Anyway, still a happy camper here!.

I've read the manual, but can't seem to get ris of this weird issue.

Situation:
    I have no remote, or pedal connected to the back. I have only the main outs connected to studiomonitors.
    Notices the issue in OS 4, now in OS 5, same issue.

In Browser mode: I have a profile (5150 live) I use a lot. Tight palmmute, not too much gain, you get the picture. The next profile is a Deathmetal profile with redicilous amounts of gain. The profile before the 5150 live is a normal marshall profile. Lets say the marshall = #1, the 5150 live = #2 and the deatmetal profile = #3.

Here it comes... When i go from #1 to #2, the sound from the 5150 seems normal. When I go to #3, and back to #2....the 5150 sound totally different with loads of gain. It's like #2 and #3 are blended. I've renamed the 5150 profile so it would have a different position in the browser list. Same happens. The profiles before or after the list seem to affect my 5150 profile.

Edit: The same happens with Rig Manager.
    I have some maps with different kind of profiles in Rig Manager. When I click on a bass profile with fuzz i hear a fuzzy bassound like it was intended. If I then click on my 5150 profile (with I just imported to the same map) the 5150 sounds awful with some fuzz in it. Going to a other profile and back to the 5150 the 5150 sounds totally different again.

I presume it has to do with morphing.
    I read the manual but can't seem to get git of the issue.

Can someone tell me how to get totally rid of Morphing?? ?(

Thanx!! :thumbup:

I am currently reamping for my bands new album. For rythmguitars I always have to dip some of the 200 hrz and 300-450 hrz. This cleans up the guitars a lot, otherwise guitars sound honky/nasal.

But the same profiles with the added eq sound a bit too thin on a Peaveyy 60/60 tubeamp and 4x12 rectocab V30. The normal eq on monitor Out doesn't help me much. So for me a Parametric EQ on both Monitor and Main Out would be great.

Love the Kemper still!!!!!!

Currently recording a new album for my thrash metal band DeadHead with your JCM800 2205 profile. I replaced the cab with Till's 4x12 Greenbacks. Use the Kempers Green Scream (drive:0, Tone:2,4) but without also sounds great. Dipped some 200 and 450 hrz with eq.

I have a Peavey tube power amp + Mesa 4x12 V30, which sounds the same as playing over my studiomonitors, side by side.

Oh, and this jcm800 profile is the most quiet compared to all the other commercial and free jcm800 profiles. (I've tried 100+ for the new album).

So...... THANX!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Hey Guys,
    If you like the profiles, or dislike the profiles please leave me some feedback when you get a chance to I know how they're working out for you. Any advice to make them better is welcome. If you like them please rate them too so other will know. :thumbup:
    Jerry

I will let you know when I get my Kemper back from the studio.
    Thanx anyway!

Just a few days ago I bought the pack, love it.
    Favorite is the Sad But True profile. Love it for thrash metal, the cab profile suits other amp profiles just fine.
    These profiles are also very quiet compared to others profiles with the same amount of gain.

From a historical viewpoint a metallica profile should be a Mesa Mark series, but I 'm curious from which amp these profiles are made of.

Cheers,
    Tom

For tight metal with lots of tone.

Search on Rig Exchange for: 5150III Red Channel from user Alfi27.

Great profile, great feel. I also use this cab profile for my other amp profiles.
    Works also great on my Peavey 60/60 tube power amp on a Recto 4x12 V30.
    No extra eq needed, just the normal bass/mid/treble/presence on the profile.

Thanx Alfi27. :thumbup:

I'm a metal guy, owned Marshall's, Engl Powerball, 2 x MB Mark 4, MB Mark III, 4 x MB Recto's, Diezel VH4, etc.

I play these profiles on a Peavey 60/60 power amp with Rectocab 4x12 V30. Pickups: SD Blackouts, SD Custom 5.

Commercial: Sinmix Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier from Producer Pack 1 (wich reminds me the most to my last Pre500 Dual Recto / No. 0430). Definition 7.0, low/hicut at 115/8700 hrz.

Free: Fryette Pittbull from RiffEm. Definition 6.2, low/hicut at 100/9400 hrz, small cut at 200 hrz.