Posts by andrewwarne

sorry, meant to say i have amplitude 3 and guitar rig 5, and havent turned em on since i got my kemper a few months ago, there is no comparison

saves a huge load in my DAW as well, so double bonus!

hi guys

as relatively new owners I suggest you seek out the sets loaded by And44, they maybe accessible through his links in the forum rather than the profile library, they are probably the most impressive collections you can get

they contain a range of iconic amps, and specials like Carr etc, so theres a lot to go for, and if you are in the clean/break up fender camp, theres a huge amount to play with

i believe he will be bringing out a new collection soon, which may be pay for, but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for, and his work is certainly some of the highest regarded, and i know he spends a huge amount of time and effort getting the best results, so its worth it

have fun

andrew

blimey man, you're putting so much into this, you've become one of the true stars of the kemper community, hope you think hard about covering all your costs for this pack, it looks huge, i for one would be happy to pay up front for the privilege to have your hard work in my kemper!

fair enough Andy, laudable and generous sentiments, and your work is gratefully received believe me

i hope when your next efforts are unveiled that the community donations can help more with covering some of the costs, cos as some chap once said, money can't buy me love, but it can be very helpful with many other things!

sorry, lost track of all the threads, theres so many, have added my comments now to what may have been the original one

the consensus anyway seems to be donations rather than sale, so happy to do that, just wanted these guys to get a fair shake

complicated things these forums

paying for quality packs

I've posted a contribution to the thread started by Andy, and44, to do with the second amazing pack of amps and cabs that he has produced.

I wanted to use it as an opportunity to continue the discussion about remunerating these guys. Andy, and Mats, come to mind as 2 guys who have gone massively beyond what might be expected to give us some amazing sounds, and frankly the chance to play amps which we can only dream of, and i for one feel we should make it acceptable for them to charge a reasonable amount for us to access their work, since it must cost them time and money.

Who knows if we help them help us, we could get even more. I know there are some other pioneers of profiling, Tills being one that comes to mind, so i mention this for all of you that spend extra time and effort making my guitar playing even more joyous

I know this is contentious, but I don't think its wrong , this isn't about the profiling the odd amp we have at home, this is about guys producing superbly recorded collections, and while we may end up just doing the donation thing, thats fine, but maybe we need to help formalise it a bit more, just a thought

I throw it open to the forum, what do you think guys?

I've posted a contribution to the thread started by Andy, and44, to do with the second amazing pack of amps and cabs that he has produced.

I wanted to use it as an opportunity to raise a discussion about remunerating these guys. Andy, and Mats, come to mind as 2 guys who have gone massively beyond what might be expected to give us some amazing sounds, and frankly the chance to play amps which we can only dream of, and i for one feel we should make it acceptable for them to charge a reasonable amount for us to access their work, since it must cost them time and money.

Who knows if we help them help us, we could get even more. I know there are some other pioneers of profiling, Tills being one that comes to mind, so i mention this for all of you that spend extra time and effort making my guitar playing even more joyous

I know this is contentious, but I don't think its wrong , this isn't about the profiling the odd amp we have at home, this is about guys producing superbly recorded collections

I throw it open to the forum, what do you think guys? :?:

hi Andy

at the risk of being contentious, cos I know this has been debated elsewhere, I feel personally it would not be wrong for you to put a charge up front for your next pack

the quality of your work, and the evident amount of time it must take to produce it, must cost you time and money, these amps are iconic and i'm sure don't come cheap, even to hire

I would have no problem buying packs from you, they are in danger of being 90% of the sounds in my kemper, they quite simply do it all

what do you think guys?, would others be prepared to support it upfront rather than relying on donations afterwards?

i feel the same for Mats btw, who also has gone well beyond the extra mile for us?

Oh Andy, words fail me, I think i said everything last time, so basically, all that, turbo charged

What an amazing guitar busting ear bashing heart stopping collection

CK - employ this guy, he can help make your fantastic product truly world beating and unbeatable

little something on paypal

btw i posted a homage to your test profile which is on the site, did a clean version which is one of my all time favourite sounds