Posts by Desiato

Well, I got my new Kemper recently. I connected it to my 2:90 that I used to use with my Axe FX, and I got no sound from the Monitor Outs. I hooked up my Eleven Rack to the 2:90, and it works fine, so all is well with the rest of the rig. I downloaded the updated OS (1.04 beta), loaded it just fine, and tried again. Still no sound from Monitor Output. I tried connecting to the Direct Out, and I get only a clean, unaffected tone, regardless of the profile I select.

I am using the front input. Rear input didn't work either. The tuner works fine, so it's getting the signal. Any ideas?

Thanks, Bill

Hello Kemper World!

I just got my KPA from Sweetwater. I might be one of the first to receive the Kemper amp from the shipment to Sweetwater.

I am very happy to join this community and learn from my European friends about this amazing device. I'll also gladly profile my 10 amps and share them with the forum. With the expansion into the North American market, I'm hoping that will mean even more sharing of experiences, and of course many more profiles for everyone!

Bill