Posts by Maurizio70

Inspired from a beautiful chords progression that Leonardo proposed me some time ago, I wrote this solo in 2017, so I made this video to share it with all of you. Hope you like it!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I used a great Trainwreck Express Amp Profile, the full chain was Compressor + EQ Pre Amp + TrainWreck Express AMP + EQ Post Stack + TwoTap Delay at 4/16 BPM + Room Reverb

I saw that some pedal, depending on the function, works better with Type2 others with Type1 curves, typically for Volume is better Type2 (not linear), while for Wha/Morph better Type1 (more linear), but it's not true 100% of the time... this was my personal notes on my use about my tested pedals, maybe can be useful to someone

DUNLOP DVP3 (X) Volume Type 2
    MISSION EP1-KP Wha/Pitch Type 1
    ROLAND EV 5 Volume/Wha Type 2/1
    M-AUDIO EXP Morph /
    Wha/Pitch
    Type 2
    BOSS FV 500H Volume Type 2
    ZOOM FP02M Morph/Wha Type 2

I found the Moog EP-3 to be excellent. A good (plastic) build and possibly the cheapest available. Polarity switch and fine-tune of the level control.

They were around £40 new are usually less than £30 used ...

How it respond to "dead" zones? How much interspace it need to start on "0" level and how much it remains from "127" to max orizontal position?

On the Boss pedals the large dead zones on heel and toe really annoyes me.
    How is your Boss pedal?

Dunlop has no dead tones.

My Boss had same large dead zones... so I sold it and switch to Dunlop DVP3 which is almost perfect for volume. I use it with Type2 curve on KPA.

Hi Guys,

in last period during our Original Song Project we played also a cover of Time - Pink Floyd, so I take advantage to search better for the sound and the recreation of the original playing.

Here the result, I build two very different RIGs:

- one inspired to Original Dark Side Of The Moon recording using a Clean HiWatt with the Fuzz as Stomp

- another inspired to Delicate Sound Of Thunder LIVE Version with a Gained HiWatt profile with already an overdrive on the original profile

I really love both, very different, and I like to alternate between them ...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for your comments guys, here is another original Guitar Solo.

I used a great profile that I invite you to check for your songs, warm and rich of harmonics that gave to my tele a stellar sound ;)

- Amp Factory Big Muff over a Fender Princeton ’63 Amp with 2x12 Cabinet (miked with 57/121/414) [TAF name "AFF2-63Prince Muff+"]

- I added a Two Tap Delay with Modulation + Hall Reverb

You are right, some of us already note this.

KPA Team is aware of this different behaviour and we hope they come back to previous way of work... I personally believe it is better that E disappear after saving operation.

Here a Guitar Solo I wrote and recorded a couple of years ago for Outinout Project: Song Title "LOVE FOR TWO", a five minutes song in which I play lots of parts for Verses and Chorus and then I ended with this solo . The main sound chain used was:

- Guitar Warmoth Custom Telecaster "Bridge+Neck in Series" Lindy Fralin Blues Pickup

- Boss DS1 (Kemper)

- Divided13 FTR37 Amp (Kemper)

- Light Flanger (Kemper)

- Dual Delay with Modulation + Hall Reverb (Kemper)

- Harmonic Pitch Shifter with 3rd and 5th activated on final part of the solo (Kemper)

Hello Everybody!

OP, OutInOut Project, comes from last 5 years of collaboration with a special friend Leonardo Beltri, a great talented musical mind, and we manage to record and produce two original albums. The genre is mainly pop-rock with some progressive influences in song structures. The main author is Leonardo, even if I co-wrote and mixed some songs and practically all the Electric Guitar Parts (both rhythmics and solos). I enjoyed and grew up a lot musically in producing and putting together tracks and tracks…

All the recorded electric guitars were made with my trusty KEMPER!!!

I personally create all the sounds with a meticulous research and progressive fine adjustment. I used several AMPs (HiWatt, Marshall, Bogner, Divided13, Orange, Trainwreck etc…) and almost all the effects potentiality available, plus Morph in all his forms! Often the sound itself inspired me to create some riffs or solos.

So, I will put in this thread, week after week, some video/information about this musical projects, focusing on guitar parts, to receive transparent comments and review (always useful to grow and for the future).

Here some generic links for the albums:

External Content open.spotify.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3USV13ozXILVbeuv_NB75w

Hoping to inspire some of you to make a similar musical adventure… I will be available to answer to any curiosity and question!

Thanks in advance for any of your feedback!

Maurizio70

+1 also for me but for missing UNDO/REDO but sincerely I don't find any button that can match this feature on Stage, pushing of 2 buttons at the same time it seems to me not so good ... I'm sorry, it should be implemented by the very beginning, but if they had to reduce Stage cost, some feature could be missing