Posts by Maurizio70

My thought

I personally use a lots these unique feature you are listing (especially DLY-REV spillover) and I also like so much dual amp feature. Let's say, I believe, in percentage, I would use for sure more the actual futures with serial settings than dual amp, to be honest...

But ... Dual Amp allow great and infinite creative possibilities (many of us would use and experimenti with it), so, to start, it could be a fantastic addition just only a "dual stack feature" without missing the other ones you listed.

So, to be more precise: today all the chain is mono till the stack included, then from slot X start a stereo configuration. Let's think that the stereo mode start then from the stack itself... "Dual Stack" feature would allow to run a double stack A & B in parallel with just two additional parameters: a Blend parameter that goes from 'only stack A' to 'only Stack B' and a Stereo/Mono parameter that goes from 'Stack A fully Left Panned & Stack B fully Right Panned' to 'Mono Merged Stack A&B'. All the rest of the signal chain would remains exactly like today. So, not a full flexible parallel chain, but the most important thing of a parallel chain: two increbible Kemper Amp Profiles together! I'm sure this could make happy more than 90% of the "parallel chain users" ... like a dream ;)

Thanks for all your kind comments guys!

Here my latest attempt, this time to recreate Pigs SOLO of Animals Album, I put some more effort in this case also on the video making since the song and the meaning deserve it !!!

Finally, for this specific cover, I must confide You, Kemper Friends, the magic secret to play just one take like you'll see on the video ... I wore a true 'piece of pig' as T-shirt ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper #1

Axe #2

Not to compare, because there are completely different machine, both outstanding.

Moreover this just 1 profile of the KPA over thousands.

Is here the Kemper profiled the exactly same AXE sound or is it a different profile of the same amp?

Hi all, didn't had time to read all the thread (quite long!) but I can confirm at least to "small" issues (I intend with small that I don't think to go to older release):

1) Some old rigs with old reverb don't migrate well to the legacy one and the mix parameter in particular have in new release too much higher values (I send examples to Support via mail)

2) there are clicks/pops switthcing rigs with Rig Manager in some condition (I send examples to Support via mail); same clicks I heard swithing among Output Presets (non present before)

That's it

Here is my first cover of Mr. Gilmour with new Reverb & Delay.

I wait 3 years to do this cover, Kemper give me the right motivation with the last release ;-))) Such emotional!

David Gilmour - 5 A.M. (COVER with Kemper Amp)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Clean Good Sounds with the Kemper???? Ah!!!!!

Hundreds!!!!

Some for Strat some other for Les Paul, some others for Tele, PRS etc... some better for Neck, some for Bridge pickup, some for meedle position etc...

You will be embaracced from the park of sounds so good you could find, let's start ordering by gain, take just one of your guitar and start listen to it with rig manager. In less than 1 minutes you will find already a good one ...