Posts by Galaxyswan

I'm sure I read somewhere that Steve was using another modeller...when did you switch? :D

I like, I like, great stuff!

Think I know which modeler you speak of and I had it for a while, but once the Kemper came it was getting a little dusty and had to go :)

You're right. It's hard to compete with Candy; her voice is so much better than any other girl I've worked with.

So basically I may be waiting a while to get the latest update because the hours I'm on the 'puter is basically when they're flooded. I'm glad so many people are interested in the product, but hopefully enough of them are buying it so Kemper can afford to update the server.

My desktop iMac for some reason no longer can access this site or the main kemper site. My phone, which I'm on now, accesses it just fine. I thought maybe a firefox update caused the problem, but neither safari or chrome can open it either. It justs says transferring data forever. Can someone please help me?

Getting the same geiger counter sound here, too. Compression exacerbates it because it makes the quiet signals louder, but i can still hear it with no compressor if i listen closely.
    Completely agree with richaxes this noise gate is horrid and an insult to the otherwise stellar quality of the machine. They must have outsourced the noise gate design to the British because this
    is not up to German engineering standards at all.

The KPA will be arriving next week and was wondering what is the best way to connect to our audio interface which is a Metric Halo ULN-8. It has 2 line level inputs and 8 XLR inputs and has AES digital inputs but no s/pdif. So, what is the best

way to go into this box for recording in Logic and listening back through the monitors. Also does a s/pdif cable come with the unit or should we pick one up before it arrives. Just want to make sure we have everything sorted when it gets here, so the

first day will be spent playing and not sorting cables and connections and such. Thank You.