Posts by Feck

gonna try em out later, thank you for all the hard work

more importantly, who's the w******r that goes around putting one star on stuff, i mean for gods sake, if you've got nothing good to say, don't bother hey, these guys give their time and heart to improving ours, so if its not your bag, just shut up OK!

Haha, it's probably someone who sells profiles and wants to drive people away from free rigs. :?:

Well , i tried today your profiles ! and all of them were turned into favorites . I love the XITS X10 , and the 3 monkeys one , the FENDER is really sweet as well . ..To be true, i like them all ! hehe , these are new gems on the rig exchange !

i notice these profiles have a top professional touch on them . Users only need to spend a litle putting DEFINITION to taste , and fine tune the gain . They are mix ready too !

Would love some more profiles of those sweeties ! with more variations on the gain ( clean , on the breakup, crunch , full , lead ) :thumbup:

Glad you dig them! I have a bunch more - I took profiles at every gain stage I personally consider useful (I didn't do any completely clean though, as I very rarely play with a 100% clean sound anyhow and have tons of good usable clean profiles already). I will upload a bunch this week.

Wow ! Thank you so much.
    What guitar and pup,s did you use ?

I used my Fender American Deluxe Strat with a humbucker in the bridge - overall it's the most universal sounding guitar I have used so it translates to all profiles very well in my experience.

No problem guys. For what it's worth, I HIGHLY recommend trying the Orangutan and Pro Reverb profiles together for those of you with 2 KPAs - both of those running simultaneously makes for one of the baddest-ass guitar sounds I've heard. Talk about touch sensitive - note clarity from the Fender and grit from the Orangutan.

I will check these.
    How do you think they are different from the ones you did before (and which are really good)?

The ones I first did were only a 121 into the KPA directly - in combination with the 57 and all of the killer outboard gear (about $15k worth of greatness) these definitely sound better. Much more presence and top end, along with midrange clarity. These are pretty much album ready profiles in my opinion - shouldn't need much tweaking.

So I just uploaded 7 profiles from 6 of my amps - all done with a R121/SM57 combo into an Electronaut M63 2 channel tube preamp, GML 8200 EQ, Anamod ATS-1 Analog Tape Simulator, into SSL converters. The amps are my 3 Monkeys Orangutan, Vox AC30H2L, Xits X10, Splawn Quick Rod, 1966 Fender Pro Reverb, and Emery Sound Superbaby. I'm pretty psyched with these...lemme know what you think!
    Scott

So I am doing a big new profile set of all of my amps and I have noticed that several of the profiles I did which are on my KPA are not showing up in Rig Manager. Currently, I have 523 rigs on my KPA but the Rig Manager only shows 512 - it has been showing less profiles than I have on my KPA. Anyone know what could cause this?

You should know, your Orangutan Profiles are great. :thumbup:

Ha, thanks man! I am going to re-profile that amp (and all of my amps) - I'm gonna grab a line mixer so I can use all of my gear. I originally just used a 121 into the KPA - now I want to sub-mix a few 121's/57/sm7/421 combos through my Neve 1073 DPD, Electronaut M63 tube preamp, and Anamod ATS-1 tape simulator. Time to use all this gear in front of the KPA instead of behind it. :)

Thanks man! :thumbup: