Posts by jeff5x0

Yes you can have them as global settings, or for each individual preset. I use global. So every one of my presets that I switch to has the exact same stomps assigned to the exact same switch. You can set it up exactly as described in your post. I have mine set up similar

Top row Mod/Delay/Reverb/Tuner/Tap
    2nd row Stomp B/ C/ D/ X / Wah
    First row 5 rigs

Ill probably change it when the Mission SP 2 gets here. Once you set the switches the way you want them, and have it set to global, you never have to assign them again, unless you want to change it up.

Nice! Man you got a Little Giant? Sweet!!! those things are so cool! Just way outta my league price wise. I was looking at them wondering what I could sell to buy one lol! Post pics when your done man, I want to see your whole rig!!!!

http://www.zzounds.com/item--SKBXRACK4. There is about 2" on either side. There is not alot of room for anything else. I figured Id have plenty of room on the back side for stuff, but when you run cables in there for 2 stereo outs, and a monitor out, you cant really put anything on the back side. My wireless is super small (Line 6 G 30) and it wont even fit on the back side. This isnt a real deep rack space. Which is really what I kinda like about it. The Kemper "just" fits in there top to bottom and there is about 2" left on either side.

Thanks brother. Btw, if anyone does get the Midi Raider and needs help with it, Id be more than happy to help. I can help set you up through Skype or some other IM service. Im a noob to midi, but this thing just isnt that hard to set up.

It works perfectly. Im a midiot. I programmed it in 20 minutes. Stomp assignments, banks, expression pedals. Super easy. Im going to shoot a small video of my almost complete rig today and post it here as some have been asking how you travel with a Kemper (bag/ case etc) I was planning on doing just some photos, but I think a quick video maybe a little more insightful. Im still waiting for my RCF NX 10 to arrive as well as my Mission SP 2 and Pedaltrain 2 which I will be attaching the Midi Raider, Rocktron Hex Pedal (volume) and Mission SP2 (wah) to. The Pedal Train 2 comes with a nice soft case as well. I was going to wait til it all gets here to do a video, but I think I may just do a super quick one today as there is alot of interests in cases and how individuals set up there equipment for live use.

The only downside to the Midi Raider is you have to name each preset if you want it to say what your Kemper says. Its a little annoying but not hard. The manual says it has a remote setting where it copies what the device says, but it also says it only applies to Rocktron products. I havent tried it yet, but maybe it will work with Kemper. Otherwise you have to tap footswitched to name the preset........gets old. But its just a minor annoyance.

I highly recommend the Midi Raider. I have an RCF NX 10 SMA on the way. Im hoping it is as good as the 12". I dont need tons of volume, so the 10" seemed more practical for my situation.

I think if you gave Rocktrons Midi Raider a shot you may be pleasantly surprised. I just got it today and programmed it in about 20 mins. Im a total midiot and it was very simple to use. Super easy to set up stomps, presets, etc. The only downside to it is you have to name the patch on the Midi Raider if you want it to match what it says on the Kemper. Kind of annoying, but not hard. I thought about shooting a tutorial video on it, but its so easy, I dont really think its even necessary.