Posts by jeff5x0

Monday Im going to be profiling a Dr. Z, a 1980 Marshall, and a few Fenders. What is the process of doing a DI Profile? Out of the amp into a di into the Kemper? I dont have a load box, is this safe to do? These arent my amps so I ned to be careful as they are extremely pricey. Also if anyone out there has a Peavey Triple XXX they can profile Ill be your best friend for life :D . I know its not a boutique top dollar amp, but I have a love affair with this particular amp. I had to sell it 4 years ago and I have never stop longing for "that" tone.

Hey Chris, I love your profiles. Im interested in knowing how you profiled the Elevenrack. I have my up for sale and it will be gone by this time tomorrow. Ive tried profiling tonight for the first time, and the its not very close at all. Its missing the fullness. I tried Armin techniques for profiling modelers but no luck. Do you have any tips? Did you do alot of post eq in the Kemper?

37.5cm x 16.5cm x 21.4cm (length x depth x height)

14 3/4" x 6.5" x 8.5"

What are you guys using for cases? I saw over at TGP some guys are buying high end camera cases but they are 300 bucks....ouch! Any other solutions out there?

So sorry if this has been discussed already, but I just want to make sure my unit is behaving properly. Im assuming that the undo button, and perform function is not available yet. Whenever I try either one it says not available yet. Is there a work around for the undo button yet? Like if I change a cabinet, do I have to manually change it back if I dont like it? Not a big deal, just curious. BTW, the KPA is GLORIOUS!!!!!