Posts by Merrow

Guys, just wanted to point out, these cabs are FANTASTIC as well. Actually, I've only really tried the Ramulan (spelling? ) cab, as well as the retrospecial cab, and my favorite is definitely the ramulan. You guys should really check this cab out. One of the most balanced sounding cabs I've had yet, just absolutely tons of clariy. and is my go to cab at the moment. I'm having a hard time NOT putting it on eveyr profile! haha Sounds awesome with the Rhodes modded recto profiles that have been put up recently. Really gives them some extra Rhodes flavor (obviously). You guys will definitely wanna give this cab a shot, I think you will find the same results I do. Absolutely insane on my system ( Adam A5x's, adam sub 8 powered sub).

That's great to hear, thanks man. Glad you like the cabs!

Many thanks for your hard work, Keith! Well done! Trying a few out now and I really like them! Things like this are always appreciated!

:) :thumbup:

No prob man! It was fun to do. Hopefully there's a couple in there for everyone. The "Retrospecial" one is my main guitar tone that I use. Tweak them a bit, add the screamer pedal on em, throw in some EQ where needed, and rage. Haha :P

Thanks for checking it out, guys. As with pretty much anything, you'll have to tweak it to taste. These rigs are setup for the way that I track guitars. So, on their own, they may sound a little thin (my guitars have a lot of natural low end). In a metal mix, a lot of those should sit real nice without major adjustments. For live use, or with an amp, you'll definitely want to dial back in some lows. I play 7's in A or B, so they're naturally bassy. Hit me up if you have any questions about the profiles.

Enjoy, have fun!