Posts by audioholic

It sounds awesome! Thanks!

ok cool! thanks! I liked how it turned out to, but then again I dialed in the amp to match me and my guitar etc. I really don't feel the need to mic up my amp right now, the kemper is doing such a great job mimicking it, my wife will be thanking me late at night. WOW.

Will post more profiles of the amp in various channels and such really soon when I can get some time. shortly. Channel 3 etc...

I think the feature that set KPA apart from the mass of simulators available out there is the built in A/B comparisons switch which allows to compare the profiled sound with the one of the original amp. Arguably no one has ever dared that before.
    Today I was just watching (by pure chance) this video where 'this guy' is being interview.
    Just skip to 6.10 if you don't want to watch the whole thing ..
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_naK3Mu28Q

Totally agree. Pretty amazing that you can compare and how good it actually does work is phenomenal. This doesn't sound fake or digital. It sounds lime a real mic'd amp. Thank you!!!

They are using Woltlab Burning Board as forum software. I also run different forums with the same software. No problems. I have never seen such a strange behavior of a forum so far. I have to login twice to be logged and I alwayshave to repeat the login procedure regardless if I click the checkbox (keep me logged) or not. Very strange. I have to say, that I don't like the whole internet appearance of Kemper. It's just not working right. As a form of promotion it has a bad impact on the products reputation, because both, the internet site and the KPA is not working like it should be.

That's just my opinion. The KPA is still the best product I ever bought. Great sounding miracle box!

Yes I agree with this. With such a strong support of the likes like fractal and such, users are going to want a well Functioning forum and site. I visit several forums regularly and find this site and forum more difficult in function. Never stay logged in. Sometimes have to log in twice or get re routed. I hope and am sure things will improve. I can deal with a less then ideal forum if the guys are working on the product ;) Really impressed with this box.

Till Schleicher

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I am in love with your profiles. they sound sooo good and some of the best high gain profiles I have ever heard. Thank you so much for your time and effort, really. Thats all

This should be possible and I hope they implement it soon. I am not talking about profiling a stereo rig, but being able to combine 2 already profiled amps, into a stereo profile, For instance, Dual rec on left and Engl on Right etc for a monster high gain patch. Since the profiles are not very big in size, I would think this would be possible and just a software update, not hardware. Would LOVE this.

You bet, I will do channel 3 very soon and try to optimize mic placement and mix. Of course it will be to what I am playing through at the time, pretty crazy how different guitars totally influence how an amp will sound to another.

I am posting this as another topic because once I log in, it either takes me back to the home page repeadately, or logs me in and as soon as I click to view topics I see nothing. So I am starting a new thread because I can't respond to my prior post. I have cookies enabled, and have tried both firefox and sarari. I have NEVER had this problem with any other forum, so this is unique to kemper site. Please someone advise. when I log out, I can see topics, but obviously cannot respond. hope to get this resolved quick. Thanks

Hello

new to the forum and just got my Kemper yesterday. Very excited about it, most real reproduction of a real mic'd amp and cab, ever. I tried my hand at a first profile, an EVH 5150 III head into a 2x12 cab. Not the best speaker match, but its all I got right now. Fat head II with lundhal transformers paired with a 57 mixed. sounds like this with my les paul

http://www.energiestudios.com/Files/5153_Channel2.mp3

profile should be up on the exchange