Posts by JohnHuldt

Hey guys.

I know there's no Kemper action in this video but since you've been cool with me in the past. I've made a take at Paganini's classic 24th Caprice. Tabs available either for purchase or free if you share the video on your social media. If you like it please comment on the Youtube page or my FB. I'm not here that often :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great arrangment John, lots of tracks on this one ! I have just a minor dislike for the intro harmonica, it sounds a bit too midi to me, maybe you'll grab a real one and kemperize it ?

Believe it or not but that is a real harmonium. The file that was sent to me was really harsh sounding though and I had quite a bit of problems with it. The harmonium is real, so is the flute and all guitars, most percussion. Strings, brass, choir etc are all VST's :)

Hey guys. I did this as a composing/arranging job for a client who'd written a theme (literally, I got a phone recording of him singing the theme and strumming on a electric guitar) and this is what I came up with. Not a whole lot of electric guitar on this but some twangy tones can be found. Profiles by And44 at TAF as usual :)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I would love to hear what you think of it.

John

I've been at it again. Here's a guest solo I did for my brothers in metal in The Duskfall for a song on their upcoming album. Plenty of shred on this one. Let me know what you think smile emoticon

I should give props to Johan Gustavsson Guitars , Lundgren Guitar Pickups, Kemper Amps and my favorite little green pick from Dunlop Guitar Picks. The profile is from TheAmpFactory.com as usual. And44 is the man!

Hey guys.

This is a little bit different but I figured you might get a kick out of it. I've arranged a bunch of my favorite J W themes for the guitar, in a somewhat mad labor of love. Would love to hear your comments and thoughts on it :) No Kemper on this one though but since we're all family here...

Hey guys.

Posted a video of a new tune, soon to be released with my new band, soon to be revealed. All guitars done with the Profiler. Let me know what you think :)

I've been at it again...Think Sonic the Hedgehog meets 80s hair metal. Definitely the shreddiest thing I've done in a while. Written with the idea of being a fast paced, high action level in a video game. Let me know what you think :)

External Content youtu.be

Thank you guys for taking the time to listen :)

No purchase download available at this point. Haven't really thought of selling this to be honest (unless for licensing) but maybe might be worth checking out..

Hey guys.

I souped up the version of this track that I posted about a week ago. It's a little longer and I made it sound bigger. Added more shit, in short haha. I'm using some TAF profiles for the heavy guitars and a few of the FX profiles for some of the synth sounding stuff. Bad Cellphone being one of them :) As always, would love to hear what you think. Btw, who's going to NAMM?

Thank you guys for your kind words. I've made a somewhat souped up, longer and more epic version of this. You can hear it here: