Posts by Adrio75

+111111111

The stomp box world has much more variety than what the KPA has in store when it comes to distortions and overdrives. To me, the BK Butler Tube Driver is one of the best around both for leads, taming a muff and for a clean volume boost that adds some bite. And I would definitely love to see it as a stomp model in the KPA. Just in case any of the KPA staff wants to simulate it (or whatever it is you do to add a new stomp box to the KPA), I am willing to offer mine. I seem to remember that somebody sent the Tube Screamer to have it correctly - so if you want a Butler Tube Driver, just let me know!
    For the time being, I have it in front of the KPA as an option and it's a really nice option, in deed. But it would be much more versatile to have it in the stomp section.

Ho appena fatto l'aggiornamento 2.0.0 ......... OTTIMO!!! probabilmente siamo vicini all'uscita della pedaliera di casa kemper.
    Ho notato che il sistema è piu' veloce... e soprattutto questa benedetta funzione PERFORM è stata attivata... adesso via con i commenti!

Grazie per la risposta... sei di Roma anche tu!!! magari ci possiamo vedere cosi' mi dai anche un po' di dritte ;)
    ...allora ho preso la versione "testata" black e non vedo l'ora che arrivi.
    Adesso devo cominciare a cercare una pedaliera midi piccola e completa (magari con pedale espressione)...

Salve a tutti, sto per acquistare un kemper, vorrei sapere 2 cose prima di effettuare la spesa...
    1) la versione a rack e quella a "testata" sono identiche nelle funzioni? (quale mi consigliate e perche')
    2) Se acquisto un Kemper senza ampli da 600w posso aggiungerlo in un secondo momento?
    Grazie a tutti in anticipo...
    Adriano

Nice to meet you ....... I'm Adriano from Rome (Italy), I need your advice on deciding topurchase this fantastic dream machine! so do not be angry if the lighthouse 'many questions ...
    THANKS IN ADVANCE, and congratulations to everyone for this great site!!
    Adriano