Posts by Jimmyno

Hi guys,

I'm selling my synergy syn-2 preamp host. It has a 110v power supply, but i'm selling it with a 220/110 step down transformer plus grounding, and it works flawless.
    Price here €650 plus shipping. No original box or manuals.
    At the same time, i have for sale a Synergy OS, their take on a Dumble preamp, clean and lead channel.
    Selling it for €300 plus shipping. It comes with original box.
    Price for both: €950 shipped to (almost everywhere in the) EU.

Here's my Reverb listing:
    https://reverb.com/item/532232…-slots-os-module-included

Hi buddyes,

I just wanted to say hello to everybody since I'm back in kemper family two years later :)

My wife (yes, my wife) purchased me a brand new Stage Profiler, so I'm really happy to be back home :)

See you around.

Giacomo

AXE FX III is still unable to model the impedance curve and the speaker/amp interaction which makes it less authentic. Currently Kemper is the only modeler that accurately captures the whole thing including speaker interaction and speaker saturation, An impulse response used by the AXE FX has zero information about Speaker saturation. A kemper profile has all that. Y

You make your own conclusion based on the facts stated above,

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, next time you buy impulse responses, make sure to ask the seller about what to do about impedance curve or resonant frequencies of the corresponding cabinet and whether they measured and can provide you with that information,

To be honest FAS emulates speaker saturation and impedance curve.
    Neverthless, it is always a simulation, so it can be more or less accurate.

I don’t see the point of this video.
    Same amps but completely different cabs, so it doesn’t make any sense IMHO.
    I know that the KPA doesn’t deliver the best when profiling modelers but that’s what I would have done if I was willing to make a comparison.
    Or at least I would have used the same IR.

Sicuramente puoi evitare una conversione.
    Ma hai delle limitazioni: ricordati, nel caso, di impostare la sorgente del clock come external, il tutto a 44.1.

Lo si può fare dalla 3.0 se ricordo bene.
    Comunque la differenza è quella che dici, il risultato dovrebbe essere identico, con la differenza che profilando con la DI non vai a catturare la colorazione di cassa/mic/preamp microfonico.

Io ti direi che per i profili di cassa ti conviene o pigliarli da qualche profilo merged oppure usare degli IR convertiti con il cab maker.
    Se invece vuoi proprio profilare, dai direttamente dei profili merged.

Purtroppo il loop è uno solo.
    Quindi o l'H9 o un altro pedale.
    Fermo restando che puoi tranquillamente posizionare il loop in uno slot da A a D.

Se ti può interessare, io vendo una tube town tonehound, che in pratica è una cassa completamente sigillata con un cono immerso in materiale fonoassorbente. L'ho usata per fare profili direct con ottimi risultati, associata ad una di.

Or you can think to a different approach in ridere to reduce level and noise issues. You can create a studio profile, and then try to make a direct one, but bypassing both power amp and cabinet. In this way the power amp/cab part of the profile should be baked into the cabinet preset.
    This means loosing some interesting function (see all the amp parameters won't be available since everything you need is into the cabinet profile), but you can alway try.