Posts by skoczy

Here in Poland when you present price for an item you also must say that it includes VAT - you may also present untaxed price aside, but always you have to show final price with VAT. Now Armin I believe your profiles are top notch and I am tempted to buy them. Just I had the issue on 31st December 10 minutes before New Year party. Had little time to charge my paypal. Guests came, I was trying to buy profiles, and then... This is why I asked earlier if price for bundle with 30% discount will be 48,99$. So either there can be asterisk by every price indicating that it does not include VAT, or just show prices with VAT - yes it would be fair. Or maybe shareit requires you to present prices without VAT and shareit automatically charges VAT?

Well I just don't get for whom I have to pay the tax. 19% VAT is not Polish rate. You sell the profiles in Germany, so you pay 19% VAT? If so, could you please add information that prices shown on page soundside.de don't include taxes? Or just for whom is this tax? Like I said buying profiles from your competition was PRICE ON PAGE = PRICE TO PAY.

Armin, I wanted to buy it yesterday 31/12/2012 (loaded some money to my paypal) but why I have to pay additional 19% tax? I am form Poland. I was buying profiles from your commercial competition and no tax was added...

Yes, more user demos would be great.
    One the other hand I found that a lot of my customers are not active in the forum at all - they just use the profiles and enjoy.

A software online Kemper would be great - send your own clean guitar clip - wait a few seconds - hear it reamped.

WOW software online kemper - is it even possible? This would make me buy tasty profiles...

Sh*t man, I haven't used it even once to buy anything. I just tried to checkout and check discounted price (yeah I am that lazy not to use windows calc.exe) then I put some money to my paypal, and now I cannot but the pack. Sh*t.

Andy can you check that my IP address, login has not downloaded anytning? Please. I wanted to grab pack 2.

I did not get any download links, anything, I was just checking discounted price using the dicount code. Which don't equals using the code to buy/download anything. I am sure Andy can check that the transaction was not performed in my case.

I wanted to check the discounted price of pack to, I entered discount code, but haven't finished tha payment. I put some money to my paypal, and tried to but then the pack 2. But ampfactory site says:

[Blocked Image: http://i49.tinypic.com/15mdajd.jpg]

I tried to clear cache, coockies nothing helped. Andy please, can I buy you stuff?

Off course I was logged in (Purchase History -> Login Form)

Stupid question - 4x12 is first in your clip??

SAFFIRE PRO 24 works without glitches. If you don't need onboard DSP and second headphones output and more line outpus, just go SAFFIRE 14. Saffire device are rock stable in this proce range and have really pristine preamps.

Yeah, I also just bought interface with S/PDIF, just connected Kemper and Focusrite S/PDIF ins and outs. In fact I haven't tried if it plays... just to ask - should I set any bitrate/master/slave thing? Or just power on Kemper and it should play?

Hi

I have my KPA connected analog to interface with XLR (KPA output) ->XLR (interface line inputs) cables, and my monitors are connected RCA line outputs (almost rightmost on the picture) on interface -> XLR inputs on monitors. I have also TRS outputs (the rightmost). Never tried them. Do you think it can make any difference in sound?

#picture_of_the_back_of_my_interface#

Specs:

Analogue Audio Outputs 1-2 (¼" TRS)

• Electronically Balanced Outputs
    • Maximum Output Level (0dBFS): +9 dBu
    • THD+N: 0.0025% (0 dBFS input, 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)

Analogue Audio Outputs 1-4 (RCA phono) - NOW CONNECTED

• Unbalanced Outputs
    • Maximum output level (0dBFS): -3.5 dBu
    • THD+N: 0.03% (0 dBFS input, 20Hz/20kHz bandpass filter)

Thanks for any opinions.
    Tom

Hey

Just plugged USB stick to KPA just to backup rigs, it happened I had some older firmware on it 1.1.1.7614B. Currently my KPA is 1.5.0.7769B. The message says:

An update has been found on USB storage device.

Off course FW on USB is older. I know we may go down with FW version, but anyway this message is misleading, maybe it sould be Install Firmware of different version? Going from 1.5 to 1.1 is not na upgrade - in terms of numbers...

[Blocked Image: http://i47.tinypic.com/flzc9.jpg

Hi

Just quick question - I have factory presets along with rig packs 01, 02. Can't remeber what happened with cabinets, because when I press Cabinet button and want to change cab, only 10 cabs exist. How to restore factory cabs? I uploaded newest 1.5 firmware, still no these cabs. And second question: are some cabs part of profiles? I guess yes, but why can't I see them in Cabs section?

Thanks
    Tom