Posts by skoczy

Meh for tonight.

Does meh mean " so, so....", "not the best, but still.."? We ourselves are our worst critics. I haven't recorded anything in my life, but I wholeheartedly appreciate what progress I made, when I focused on how I feel when I play, not on how I play.

And your tune is great. I still admire your creativity and number of tracks you put out here Per

Arguing might be your favorite hobby and something you feed on. But I don't want to see this great forum become something else than what it is intended to be about.

My favorite hobby is playing guitar, what you call arguing is me giving my honest and open opinion. I feed with food, I just had tasteful pasta with vegetables and some nice sauce. I can't do anything about others feeling offended or maybe even finding my views kind of hate speech. This is the "society" we're having nowadays.

Surely you must know, that you can report any post, that you don't like to moderators, and they close it, or ban me, or do both.

Whatever the result would be, my favorite hobby still is playing guitar, I feed with food, I got my emotional part under total control. And if this thread is closed or/and I'm banned, I wouldn't feel any regret to mods or to anyone that reports me.

Life goes on, and I still will think/say what I want.

While I’ve added my two cents and had it dismissed and/or woefully misinterpreted….I do sympathize. Truly.

What I vehemently disagree with is the manner in which you chose to express your displeasure.

I mean, we all guitarists/musicians are empathetic beings, and having no gear to play is painful. Still I agree with your second point, grown people should control their emotions.

....recommending it to anyone and everyone, making videos on it and so, and then feeling quite let down by the service, seems to have been missed (or interpreted as being a crybaby).

Still I think you've been let down mostly by Brexit mess and UPS clerks, but I know - it's easier to target the weakest. The weakness of human's nature.

The thumbnail was a question mark for me; it's quite inflammatory, but it's how I felt after what happened

Very important rule in life - do not act when you're emotional. We're all humans and guitarists/musicians especially have soft hearts, due to nature of how we perceive the world.

I regret being drawn into tit-for-tat squabbling with a few of the individuals on this forum for sure.

Thanks for referring to me, but I have no power or interest to pull anybody in tit-for-tat squabbling. If this is what you call giving my honest opinion.

Anyway, is your case progressing? Any news from Kemper, UPS, customs?

Hi All,

A little humor in the title, but as guy who went from the Strymon Iridium to a Headrush, to a Kemper Rack, I’m drowning a bit as I try and wrap my head around this unit.

For example, I just wanted to build a rig when I opened it up and turned it on. Not easy or intuitive, I’m still not sure how, in fact. Once I installed rig manager though, I was able to find some good tones.

In any case, I’m on day 3 with it and I can’t wait to profile some amps and create some great music.

Got a Kemper and now what? Learn how to play ^^

Welcome to the forums! :)

UPS are the cheapest, and worst option. Kemper chose to use them. They have no responsibility? I don't agree.

And no, it's not just UK customers who it's relevant to. Earlier in the thread there was a guy from Norway (also no in the EU) who had similar issues.

1) Set up a company and choose gold premium option as your delivery.

2) Be in EU.

I can't do anything, if you take my hard sarcasm personal jonwrightguitar that's now I am, some love me, so me hate me, I don't care - I'm sure you're cool person to talk and play with, but your first post (or one of first posts) on these forums and you blame Kemper in 4K 8|? Does it make sense? Recording video "Kemper You Suck" in Full HD was not enough? What about environmental footprint?

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Really

F_ck P_tin - whole world watches and will do nothing. Good tune Per

Polish band KAT (eng. executioner) 1991. Sadly the vocalist passed away week ago. I remember hearing their casette back when I was teenager. World class music. No, sorry. KAT was their own league,

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not enough. Quad Amps is the answer! :P

Octa Amps is the future. Also why Kemper hasn't come up yet with talent booster stomp? People would place it in 8 available blocks and realize, that it's not the device and it's features, but themselves which are responsible for joy of playing,

Oh and I forgot, next Kemper version should have some remedy in firmware to ease up the pain of Brexit and the mess in the customs. Some people are having hard time adapting to new reality.

Polish band, 1CD (only) recorded in 1993, they broke up in 1994, but when grunge was about to perish soon, it was so refreshing.

Since they are from Poland, I can't find the tabs, so I'm trying to learn guitar by the ear.

Above video is not full song, as the full version lasts 6:50, with crazy solos and tapping.

Per do you sometimes sleep? Or you create music while sleeping? ^^ I'll repeat that, you're profoundly fecund in volume of music you put out, as well as the number genres you can work with. This also reminds me lighter Pearl Jam since No Code era. Maybe bass guitar isn't that tight (listening on laptop ^^) when playing without guitars, but man, if I heard this song on Pearl Jam's CD in 1996 I'd remember it until today. Great tune :)