Posts by HELL-G

OhG It works as advertised. Clean sense and Distortion Sense are meant to be set per guitar. So, for example, I set Clean Sense for my Tele so that I get light orange flashes on the loudest strokes. If desired I, set Distortion Sense to a positive value to make up for the Teles lower Output compared to my BC Rich with a Seymour Duncan JB humbucker, to achieve a similar level of distortion on the same Rig.

In fact I do NOT compensate in order to have a Rig react like the profiled amp would do: I use the BC Rich and have a more saturated tone, I use the Tele with its lower output and get a lower gain. IF you‘d like to have your lower output guitars to achieve the same gain as your higher output guitars, increase DS and compare until you are in the same range.

Hallo!

Wenn ich ein Kabel nehme was von 2x XLR auf 1x TRS (Stereoklinke) geht, habe ich dann im Kemper Stereo? Was muss ich dann im Kemper einstellen? Oder geht das nur wenn ich Return Input und Alternativ Input anstecke und dann AuxIn Stereo auswähle? <—- das habe ich schon getestet.

In der Anleitung steht das die Return Input Klinkenbuchse eine TRS-Buchse ist.

Es geht darum das ein Stereo-Monitorsignal in den Kemper Speise und dann am Kopfhörerausgang ein Kabelgebundenes InEar habe.

Nur Return Input und Alternative Input zusammen ergeben einen stereo Aux Input bei aktivierter AUX In Stereo Option.

Try as I may with these old ears I cant seems to be able to climb out of the hollow sounding sound I get when using a profile that has distortion. Hard to describe but its like playing in a hall ish. Maybe someone can relate and help ?? Thank you

Hi Lindsay, please describe your Profiler set up in more detail. Power Kabinet or Kabinet?

If it is a Power Kabinet: do you connect to the Monitor Output? What is the Output Source for Monitor Out? It should be Master Mono.

Absolutely unnecessary. This delay is a metronome of itself, if its settings are properly constructed!! The real key is: HOW?

For everyone: Look, see and listen here. I now hope that all know what I'm talking about because I don’t want this topic to go out of hand. Pay special attention to what he says at 1:45 !!

https://we.tl/t-3IZYj3u1pk

Again, if you do not lock into the beat of the metronome or drumloop, you will never achieve the desired effect. Provide the recording of your playing on the beat in the correct tempo showing how the delay will not sound correct. DonPetersen provided proof of concept, you did not.

Please open a support ticket.

I've downloaded the rig manager app to connect to the Kemper player but when I hit connect it gives me a message. It reads: Cannot connect to PROFILER. Please ensure that the rig manager app has access to devices in the local network. Any ideas? Had a friend of mine ask me to find in security on my phone but the app doesn't even show up under the apps. Not sure what is going on? Please help

Did you connect your iPhone to the Profiler WiFi?

theplayer Please post a recording. Play to a metronome that is set to the correct tempo for the delay settings. As others have stated, keeping the tempo to the beat and not falling into the delay is crucial for the desired effect.

good afternoon everybody. I have an issue with my kone (buzz at low frequencies) and I tried to open the kabinet to see if something was wrong...but now i don't remember which was the correct wiring.

How should i connect the connector to the +/- of the kone?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the noob question.

Red is +

Black is -

For those who have the Kemper Player, I'm wondering if it's possible to plug into the PA/FOH using the XLR output AND play through a cab. I understand I need a power amp. I have a Orange Pedal baby. Is it possible to route one of the outputs to the pedal baby into the cab?

My main goal is to see if it's possible to send a signal to FOH and a signal to my pedal baby/cab at the same time. I don't want to play a dry stage.

Thanks in advanced!

This is possible.

JCW308 No need to create a new Rig. Go to bank 9 for the Acoustic Rigs, Bank 10 for the abaß Rigs. Unless you altered the factory content, the Rigs will be there.

When referring to the list in the Amp Block (in Kemper terminology Module), it contains Amplifier Presets only. You will not find any Rig there. I strongly advise to read the manual and learn the concept of Rigs and Presets in the Profiler. I think this will explain your difficulties when storing newly created Rigs in the Player.

byxx2019

Hallo Tim,

ein Profil bildet das mikrofonierte (!) Gitarren Rig ab. Die Interaktion der Endstufe des Verstärkers mit der Box ist darin enthalten. Dadurch ergibt sich ein sehr natürliches Spielgefühl. Im Blindtest wird kaum ein Gitarrist einen Unterschied bemerken.

Man findet so ziemlich alles an Amps als Profil, was einem in den Sinn kommt. Liquid Profiling erweitert das Profiler Konzept um authentische Tonestacks, die das Profil wie den Amp regelbar machen.

Meiner Meinung nach ist es nur sinnvoll, den analogen Verstärker zu benutzen, wenn der Spieler im Aufnahmeraum bei hoher Lautstärke die sich bewegende Luft braucht. Dann ist aber der Lastwiderstand nicht erforderlich (von einigen Ausnahmen abgesehen). Somit sehe ich einen hybriden Ansatz als wenig zielführend.

Der zeitliche und im Studio damit finanzielle Aufwand kann mit dem Einsatz des Profilers signifikant minimiert werden. Natürlich muss man dann ein Arsenal an Profilen verfügbar haben, das dem vom Künstler oder Produzenten klangmäßig nahekommt.

Die Alternative, ein Direct Amp Profil zu erstellen und mit Cabs aus anderen Profilen zu kombinieren erfordert nur kurzzeitig einen gewissen Lärmpegel. So hat der Gitarrist immerhin den emotionalen Vorteil für sich, denn er spielt mit dem Profiler ja dann „seinen“ Amp.