Posts by Stemast

You are a fully grown man of many words, i am a fully grown man of few.
    I am happy and I am able to find my way and use the rigs as they are provided by the "profilers", either I am using Andy's (=A xxxx) or David's (DP xxx) or Mats' (MN xxxx) or any other random rig pack or individual rig. Simple as that. If for any reason I want to rename a one or even a few, I do it manually, in the same 10 minutes it would take me to backup, edit and restore the file.

What works for you, doesn't necessarily work for me.
    And to set the record straight, all efforts to make our lives with the KPA easier are welcome and I am sure we are all glad and appreciate that someone, and in this case Maurizio, is spending time on this. Only good things can come out of such efforts.

"Best practice" for someone is most probably different to someone else.
    I cannot (and don't want to) imagine specific naming instructions, is like going back many-many years when we couldn't change the preset names or when we had 4-6 spaces to input a name and we were struggling to understand what preset was it (damn, I almost gave up my age :wacko: ).

Please don't misunderstand me, I just believe that an approach like that is a little old fashioned. :)

I think we should keep the high level this forum has shown so far. And to be honest I don't recall anyone in here to have ever crossed the dignity line.
    Even though it's a KPA dedicated forum and cannot be totally unbiased, I believe most of us users have shown a pretty decent attitude on whatever has to do with the competition and the same applies to CK and the Kemper team( :thumbup: ).
    That's what fully grown men (Dobarzzz TM) are expected to do.

After all the actual product, its sales and featured artists' endorsement speak for themselves and the list is growing (and glowing) :thumbup: