Posts by ivan91

Hi all,

I'd like to share with you all new music I've made with my band SECRET, as always all the guitars and bass were recorded with my beloved Kemper.

Hope you like and thanks for passing by and giving a listen

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi all:

I just wanted to share with you guys my new instrumental song. As always all the guitars have been recorded with my precious kemper so I really hope you like it if you enjoy this kind of music.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Regards

Thank you guys, good to find some people here enjoying this stuff. Let me attach our latest video as well, this time a slower time ballad that I really like. As always my loved kemper head sounding on the whole song.

Thank you all for your nice comments, really appreciate them...definitely we need more of this music out there and although there are still really cool bands releasing killer cds nowadays we still need some support from music industry to make pleople aware of it again.

Thanks deadman!!, the song was intended to have a clear endind but at the end of the songwriting process we came to the conclusion that the EP had a lot of them so we finally decided to fade it out....

Hi all:

just wanted to share with all of you guys a video from my latest recording, this time with my band 91 Suite with whom I just released a new EP called "Starting all over". As always, I used my kemper head for all the guitars you hear in the video. If you're ready to go back to the 80's give a listen and let me know what you think :):). I really hope you all like it.

Regards

Same problem here. It never works when I turn on the unit for the first time, fortunately the problem is solved after rebooting (not always though). I already opened a support ticket but no reply yet. I also have a kemper head a everything goes smoothly.

How can you describe the different sound between both outputs?

I've always experimented this. When I listen to the sound coming from the interface headphones I can notice some kind of metallic sound, mostly when I play high notes. I can also notice that metallic sound in my recordings,(I also use the spdif output of my kemper). I did a search online and found out that some pleople were complaining about this particular sound of my interface, so I assumed the problem was coming from the A/D, D/A converters of my interface (RME Ucx).

Looks great!

I also want to get one as a spare for gigs.

I've noticed the original cable that come with the remote is a Cat5e and the one you ordered is Cat5. Is there any difference between both cables? Can I use both with no problem?