Posts by Slidetune

Hi all,

since some weeks I am thinking out how I can control the output volume with a volume pedal during live gigs.

For live sessions I am using the kemper amp together with a fender hot rod deluxe.
    I have a basic sound setting for the fender amp: Clean, no reverb, treble 2, mid 2, bass 2.
    I use both line outputs of the kemper amp and both inputs of the fender amp.
    For my rig control I use the midi pedal board FB100.

I some case, during the live session I need to have some fine adjustment of the output volume.

The volume pedal of the FB100 controls the volume input of the kemper amp, which will influence the distortion of my rig sound.

So my question: How I can control the output volume (main output of the kemper amp) of my setting with a volume pedal. Is there any pedal available, which I can use for then main output?

Thanks in advance for the feedbacks and tips and tricks...

The fender amp as my in front of

please note that this will reset, ERASE in other words, your MIDI program change assignments as well. if you feel that you need to perform this task, you might want to make a backup first.
    hth, gs

Wau, thanks a lot. Now the KPA works fine with the firmware 1.07 beta.
    Of course, I had done a backup before. And I lost my midi settings. But there were only a few setting. not too much work :) .

Hi, I determined excatly the same failure. Only updating the new firmware 1.07 and changing nothing else. The output doesn´t work at all. Has somebody a solution for this problem? Hopefully it will be solved with the next firmware update. In general, do I have to install the firmware updates stepwise or it is able to install a new firmware and ignore a firmware update, before? For example: Installing 1.06 --> Ignore 1.07 --> and installing the next one. Kind regards Slidetune

Hello Kemper community,
    I am from Hannover (only 234 km from the Kemper main shop). ;)
    Since March I am also a user of the Kemper amp. I am really happy using this well sounding guitar sound system.
    I like to thank the community for these many rig sounds. As soon as possible I will upload my rig: Hot rod deluxe III from Fender.
    I haven´t found this rig here, yet.

Greetings
    Slidetune