Posts by net99

The second batch had some quality profiles in it. Some were too dark and fuzzy for my applications but I scrutinized 3 of the new ones and settled on the keeper: 42-3. That gives me 30-1, 32-1, and 42-3. I've gone through 1600-1700 profiles recently (include commercial profiles) and kept only 136, so keeping a few from you is high praise. The 2 dirty profiles I kept have great balance and don't suffer the static mutes that haunts so many high gain profiles. I'm blown away.

Fantastic work! And for free? Fucking hell! As good or better than most commercial stuff I've tried.

Thank you very much :)
    Nice to hear you like some of them.
    I am just happy to contribute with something to this great community :)

The 4 new ones are very good also. The DIs are incredibly useful because they can be mated with any other cabs. Your studio profiles sound great with this new batch. If you do some more, any chance you could go for some low - mid gain profiles? Thanks so much for these profiles.

Thank you :)
    I am planning to do profiles from examples in the manual :)
    Maybe only one studio and one di from each one.
    Just give me some time and I will fix this :)

Hi again,

I made some more profiles from my JP2C, (high gain profiles).
    Have just uploaded them to rig exchange.
    From CH2 and CH3 with but some different settings then before.
    Also different settings for CAB and microphones, (more brighter this time).
    I took four profiles on each setting, a di profile and three studio profiles with different microphone settings.

Hope you guys can have some fun with them :)

// Björn

they are so good for recording that I will use them exclusively to record the definitive tracks of my album. I am beginning guitar tracking today. Fredamp ones (the CH2-32 for rhythm and CH3-ST30 for the leads) !! I A/Bed the CH3-ST30 with Petrucci's isolated track of the lead of The Spirit carries on and I couldn't distinguish a difference... it is a produced tone ideal for recording (low end and hi end were tamed. perfect fit in a mix

Wow :)
    Thank you very much Gerald :)
    I am looking forward to listen to the result.
    Now you already have sold one album :)

I tried combining the DI profiles from this JP 2C set with Ivan's (Cililabs) cabs from the tryout profiles for his forthcoming Boogie Mk 5:25 set: an Engl Pro, a AHW Marshall cab with greenbacks and Recto 4x12.

These DIs all work incredibly well with those cabs. Thanks so much to Bjorn for sharing.

Thanks for those profiles! Tried the DI profiles with few Mesa cabs from me, work great!
    (try the cab from my free VH4 Profiles for example from the rigexchange!)

Thank you guys :)
    Nice tip, I should try those cabs to :)

// Björn Again :)

Maybe I am wrong but I am quite sure I tested some recto profiles from Bjorn some years ago :)

That´s right, I had some shared before but was not shure if I could share with TillS, (shared), cabs on them so I removed them.

Ah yes, there appears to be one from a long time ago. Maybe the rest were removed :(

The Dual Recto profile you see is a modified one I made but it´s not me sharing.
    Dont know who sharing that one?

I can link to some zipfiles I made a long time ago if it´s okey to share rigs with cabs from Tills :)

Hello,

I have profiled my Mesa JP2C and want to share these with you :)
    I took three profiles on each setting, a di profile and two studio profiles with different microphones.
    They are up on Rigexchange, (search for bjorn gottfridsson).

I am using:
    1 Mesa JP2C.
    1 Mesa Rectifier "4x12 Slant" with Celestion V30 element.
    1 Behringer Ultra G-100 for di profiles.
    1 Maxon OD808 (where used).
    2 Shure SM57, (Fredman).
    1 Slate Digital VMS ONE preamp and microphone (no emulation).
    1 Yamaha 01V96i mixer.

Refined with a Washburn Ola Englund Custom 7 string.

Hope some of you can enjoy any of them :)

// Björn

Hi,
    I just want to share this info about a smart type of a b-bender a guy in my home village has invented.
    I am not using it myself cause I am more of a hard rock guitarist but maybe a great thing for those playing country music.
    If someone are interested, more info in the Youtube video.
    (I have nothing to do with the invention, I just want to share info about a cool thing)

// Björn

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi,
    Upgraded OS to 3.1.3 BETA and I still have the "midibug" in performance mode.
    It happens when you switch bank and select a preset first time.
    Select another preset in that bank and jump back to the first preset and it sounds ok.

This happens with my FCB1010 and "Kemper PROM".
    Works okej with my Profiler Remote.

I also see the author name of the rig doesn't change then switching with midi, everything else change.
    With Profiler Remote no problem.

I will send in a support ticket and a backup as soon as possible.

// Björn

Actually, we can not reproduce a single problem with 3.1.3 - so, if you have such an issue with 3.1.3, open a ticket, if it is with 3.0.2 or 3.1.0/3.1.2, update to 3.1.3.

Hi,
    I still have the "midibug" in performance mode.
    It happens when you switch bank and select a preset first time.
    Select another preset in that bank and jump back to the first preset and it sounds ok.

This happens with my FCB1010 and "Kemper PROM".
    Works okej with my Profiler Remote.

I also see the author name of the rig doesn't change then switching with midi, everything else change.
    With Profiler Remote no problem.

I will send in a support ticket and a backup as soon as possible.

// Björn

Hi

I'm using the FCB1010. The problem only occurs if i change the bank. Switching speed or waiting 10 seconds after bank change doesn't change anything. I use autoload first slot after bank change. After bank change i have to load Rig 2 and then back and it's all fine. Otherwise i have a thin and harsh tone on Rig 1.
    Didn't pay attention how much effects are built in. There are some effects into Rig 1 Slot A-D in most performances.

Hi,
    This !!!

More observation I did then testing.
    If I connect my FCB1010 and my Profiler Remote at the same time, switching with Remote as described above works but if I switch with FCB1010, (midi), it dont works.
    (Remove all stomps and effects made no difference).
    Display and stomps change and show same info with both pedals but only Remote works ok.

// Björn