Posts by net99

Hi Chris,

Have bought some of your profiles and I must say I love the MB Dual Rectifier profiles.
    Great work man :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

(On my wishlist is the Mesa Boogie Mark V if you have any chance to profile one sometime).

// Björn

guitar > amp > cab > microphone (mostly Royer R-121 and ADK LOL C-12) > mic-pre (Chandler TG-2, Great River MP2-NV, or some other of my favs) then from the output of the pres line in to either:
    a) SSL AWS 900 > summing into mono signal > KPA, or
    b) CraneSong Spider > summing into mono signal > KPA.
    Hello Björn
    I am not sure I understand your question. The guitar goes through the KPA input via the KPA direct out to the amp, if that is what you mean. The MW-1 is not in the profiling chain, because the KPA won't go through it when it sends out it's own sounds to the amp. But I do use the MW-1 when tracking with the KPA, because it basically eliminates the cable impedance from the guitar to the KPA and let's me hear what the guitar really sounds like, without the cable making it sound duller.

-mw

Hi again :)
    Ok, then I understand.
    One again thank you very much for your great work and sharing :thumbup:

// Björn

Hi Michael.
    I bought your Uberpack and I am very happy with it :)
    Thx alot for sharing info about how you setup the signal chain.
    Just wonder one thing, how do you send KPA "out in space" signal in the signal chain then profiling?
    I suppose you are using your MW1 studio tool somewhere in the chain instead of KPA guitar direct out?

Maybe a stupid question but I am no pro just want to learn from the pros :)

Cheers
    Björn

Signal chain:

guitar > amp > cab > microphone (mostly Royer R-121 and ADK LOL C-12) > mic-pre (Chandler TG-2, Great River MP2-NV, or some other of my favs) then from the output of the pres line in to either:
    a) SSL AWS 900 > summing into mono signal > KPA, or
    b) CraneSong Spider > summing into mono signal > KPA.

Hi,

Nice demo :)
    Just uploaded my "BG Mark V Djent MK4 3" profile to rig Exchange.
    This is a profile I just tried to get a "Djent Sound" from.
    Not an expert on Djent, just playing around with the Kemper when I made it for a couple of years ago :)
    Think I had to upload it so you guys can use it if you want :)

// Björn

Cool :thumbup:
    Looking forward to that pack.
    I am also a hobby player :)

Hi,
    I think I had something simular a while ago, (se bellow from earlier thread).

Maybe this could help you ?

// Björn

Problem was different levels out from "Monitor out" and "Direct out".then setting those to Master Left and Master Right.
    Match same level out on Master page 2.
    I connected those to my mixer instead when I tested the second time,,equal settings on gain input mixer.
    Testing with a lot of different rigs but level from "Direct out port" was much lower then "Monitor out port".

I even tested to disable Stomps, Stack and Effect section but same problem, level out from "Direct out" lower.
    I downgrade to 1.8.2 but no difference.
    Upgrade again to 2.0.0 beta but no difference.

Finaly made a "total reset", Formating Flash and Init Flash, testing levels with Def rig comming up after that and levels are equal.
    (Had to do some settings again under Master section of course before trying).

Made a restore of my backup I had taken before reset and now I got the problem back.

Doing a total reset again and this time I did not restore my backup instead I had to import all my rigs and make my midisettings and all the other settings from scratch again.
    Now are levels out equal, problem gone, so this was the soloution.

Happy Kemper guy again :)

// Björn